Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #377 out of 539 in Conditioner

Head & Shoulders advanced Dry Scalp Care shampoo and conditioner are formulated with moisturizers to relieve dry scalp, while leaving hair flake free*. Gentle and pH balanced.

October 06, 2016

Unfortunately I get dry scalp/dandruff all year round. Head and shoulders conditioner really works and helps with the dandruff. And now that they have a seperate shampoo and conditioners, my hair looks and feels awesome. I'm a lifer!

March 31, 2016

Aide a maintenir la chevelure saine et sans residus de pellicules. Je l utilise 1 fois par semaine en alternance avec un shampoing regulier afin de ne pas assecher la chevelure.

April 22, 2015

This shampoo got rid of my dry itchy scalp problem!

February 23, 2015

It is terrible, totally screws up your scalp, makes the dandruff a million times worse

May 27, 2014

This product was wonderful within two applications i could feel the difference in my scalp.

March 06, 2013

Head and Shoulders is recommended for anyone with a dandruff issue. It is very effective and its vast amounts of scents are amazing aswell

1.5/5

June 11, 2012

I must just have a difficult hair type because i see a lot of great reviews but i ended up giving what was left in the bottles away. I fount that it left my hair dry and brittle. I have never had a problem with dandruff but figured this would be worth a shot. I found it to be expencive and hard to rince from my hair. I wouldnt buy it again.

February 13, 2011

The smell is pleasent and not to overpowering .The texture of the conditioner is nice and creamy.It left my hair nice and soft afterwards.Great for dry hair.

May 12, 2010

I love this conditioner! I actually have oily hair, so you would think it's not for me, but it really helps to get rid of itchiness from my dry, flaking scalp (yeah: oily hair and dry scalp, go figure!) After I use it my hair just feels so clean and I love the smell. It's very fresh. I find I only have to wash my hair 2-3 times a week and my hair is sooo healthy now (I use the shampo, too, by the way). I used to have really dry split ends, but now it is silky smooth. I LOVE IT!! :) I'd totally recommend it to anyone.

June 19, 2009

I agree with the previous reviewers this product has a great smell! I usually only use it in the winter months when my scalp seems to flake a bit more! Even then I don't use it on a daily basis but rather at least twice a week! Worth the price but if you aren't willing to pay regular price you can keep an eye out for the sales which is common with this product!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag