Heaven is for Real
Good

Heaven is for Real Reviews

Ranked #568 out of 982 in Books

August 23, 2016

This is a very good book I also saw the movie. It really makes you think. It was a book I read after I had a death in the family, it makes you feel a little better knowing death isn't the end and making you think your loved ones could be still with you.

June 03, 2015

A pastor gave me this book at the memorial of my good friend that had past over unexpectedly at a young age. I haven't finished it yet, but at about halfway I'm pretty Impressed so far, it's very heart-wrenching and sweet, and it makes me think.

March 17, 2015

A good read, very touching! I got goosebumps reading this book.

May 20, 2014

Found this book at Target. I have read many books on spirituality and religion and yet this is the first one I have read about someone going to the other side and back. Hearing this portrayed through a childs words and actions makes this a touching book. Was disappointed the story does not go right to the end of the book. I was surprised at how much junk about the movie was at the end of this book.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    2 questions

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge