Hempz Herbal Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #474 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Pure Herbal Extracts. All-day moisturizing lotion enriched with pure hemp seed oil and extract. Hempz Moisturizer is an all day herbal body lotion providing dramatic skin through the use of pure hemp seed oil and extract. Pure hemp seed oil and extract are rich sources of essential fatty acids and key amino acids, vital to nourishing, hydrating and protecting skin. Enriched with shea butter, ginseng and natural extracts to calm, soothe and condition the skin. Vitamins A, C, & E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants to help reduce the appearance of the lines and wrinkles. Provides 12 hour moisturization. THC drug free. Made in USA.

August 22, 2016

This lotion absorbs very well into your skin. Does not leave you feeling greesy. The smell on these are amazing, not too strong but just right. I love how soft it makes your skin. Excellent moisturizer if you tan.

May 19, 2016

Smells amazing, keeps skin soft all day long, non greasy, lasts a long time, natural product, easy to find, decent price, leaves hands soft just by applying at night and by morning they are like new.

May 03, 2016

This is a great lotion thatworks fast and is not to thick! has a nice light smell and not over expensive. Works great on elbows or any cracked skin.
!!

May 03, 2016

Let's just say that my hands get so dry, my nails get brittle and my skin feels awful. HEMPZ moisturizer is honestly one of the best lotions I have used. The smell of the pomegranate lotion is amazing. The price is reasonable, being as it lasts forever. Not much is needed! If you have dry hands, I highly recommend it.

April 19, 2016

I have my Hempz moisturizer in pink lemonade, regular wich is my all time fav, and another one of my very favorite a juicy strawberry & vanilla sugar yumm I love this one , and I have the orange scent , and I have the body exfoliator omg I absolutely love it it's a scent of original sugar scrub exfoliate & polish it feels so good after ur done I'll never go with out again I would recommend these products to anyone there the best !!!!

March 19, 2016

Hempz moisture is one of my favorite lotions. It smells amazing and leaves the skin hydrated and soft. This lotion is great to use after being in the sun to rehydrate or after you use an exfoliating body wash.

March 16, 2016

The best hand cream you will ever use. Smells to me like bubblegum and absorbs quickly. The moisturizer comes in other scents but my favourite is the original. Some of the others can have a strong perfume.

February 29, 2016

I bought a small bottle of this Hempz cream on a referral from a friend. I bought the vanilla one and it smells great. It is creamy without being greasy, works great to help my hands feel less dry and does not have any harmful chemicals in it. I did however find it expensive as I paid 9.50 for a very small bottle at a specialty store.

January 17, 2016

Cape Breton weathers are harsh so skin totally gets dry! This lotion is a must have in anyone's household! Full body moisturizer right from head to toe! Plus it smells amazing!

September 03, 2015

This is my favourite all over lotion. It is pricey but worth every penny. It goes on smooth & not greasy. The scent is awesome, smells like bubble gum. As long as this is available it will be the only body lotion that I buy.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk