Herbacin Kamille Hand Cream With Glycerine Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 298 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 09, 2017

This cream is fantastic for those that have to wash their hands frequently. I do d that it helps lock in moisture and prevents against dry, cracked and bleeding hands

January 09, 2017

I suffer with extremely dry hands in the winter months & this is the only product I have tried that is most effective on my dry hands. I also love that it's sold in many different sizes therefore its convenient to carry anywhere!!

January 06, 2017

I work in the fast food industry and i wash my hands 50 to a 100 times a day. Without a good hand cream my hands get so dry crack and sometimes bleed. Since i have been using tbis product my hands look normal again. They feel great! I will continue to use this hand cream!

November 14, 2016

This is amazing cream. Worth every penny. I am sensitive to smells and this cream doesn't bother me. Goes into your skin so fast. Especially nice after a shower.

November 01, 2016

Basic hand cream, nothing too special about it. If you're looking for something just to moisturize your hands, this is not bad. The cream is lightweight and feels very natural on the hands

January 06, 2016

This cream works wonders on my dry patches of skin, especially in the winter when I am prone to even more dry skin. I don't leave home without applying it on my hands.

January 04, 2016

This is my favorite hand cream of all time!! I often suffer from cracked hands in between my fingers that will itch and I have found Herbacin to be a cheap but amazing alternative to medicated substitutes.My hands feel so soft and instantly better when I use it. Its also a great price. I just got a gift package for Christmas to add to my collection. I keep a tube in my end table, and in my hand bag. Love it!!

December 16, 2015

I love this handcream, especially in the winter time, when my sin tends to dry out and crack. It's very thick and super moisturising. It has a pleasant herby scent. It does take a while to absorb, that's the only drawback.

Herbacin Kamille Hand Cream With Glycerine
    ;

trust hand cream brand for years!!

great moisturize
    absorbs quickly
    soft hand is the results
    good for your skin
    good herbal ingreidents
    nice packaging
    good price

December 16, 2015

Love this hand cream! Super easy to carry in your purse as the container size is round and flat and not very large. The great thing about this cream is a little goes a long way. This time of year I have super dry skin, especially around my knuckles. A little dab of this makes the dryness go away, without leaving behind a greasy residue. My suggestion is grab a few and leave them everywhere....your desk at work, in the bathroom at home, in your purse, even in the car.