Herbacin Kamille Hand Cream With Glycerine Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

November 14, 2016

This is amazing cream. Worth every penny. I am sensitive to smells and this cream doesn't bother me. Goes into your skin so fast. Especially nice after a shower.

November 01, 2016

Basic hand cream, nothing too special about it. If you're looking for something just to moisturize your hands, this is not bad. The cream is lightweight and feels very natural on the hands

January 06, 2016

This cream works wonders on my dry patches of skin, especially in the winter when I am prone to even more dry skin. I don't leave home without applying it on my hands.

January 04, 2016

This is my favorite hand cream of all time!! I often suffer from cracked hands in between my fingers that will itch and I have found Herbacin to be a cheap but amazing alternative to medicated substitutes.My hands feel so soft and instantly better when I use it. Its also a great price. I just got a gift package for Christmas to add to my collection. I keep a tube in my end table, and in my hand bag. Love it!!

December 16, 2015

I love this handcream, especially in the winter time, when my sin tends to dry out and crack. It's very thick and super moisturising. It has a pleasant herby scent. It does take a while to absorb, that's the only drawback.

Herbacin Kamille Hand Cream With Glycerine
;

trust hand cream brand for years!!

great moisturize
absorbs quickly
soft hand is the results
good for your skin
good herbal ingreidents
nice packaging
good price

December 16, 2015

Love this hand cream! Super easy to carry in your purse as the container size is round and flat and not very large. The great thing about this cream is a little goes a long way. This time of year I have super dry skin, especially around my knuckles. A little dab of this makes the dryness go away, without leaving behind a greasy residue. My suggestion is grab a few and leave them everywhere....your desk at work, in the bathroom at home, in your purse, even in the car.

December 16, 2015

This might not be the most fancy or glamorous of hand creams, but this stuff is thick and super moisturizing on dry hands. The smell is okay, nothing fabulous, but when the cream works that well, who cares! I love it all year round, particularly in the winter - I put it on before bed and wake up with soft hands!

June 12, 2015

I love the hand cream,makes my hands so soft.

June 12, 2015

This is the only hand lotion that soothes my dry cracked skin in the winter time. It is good for every day use and doesn't leave your hands sticky. They are silky smooth and feel rehydrated. If you do not like or cannot tolerate scented products they have an unscented kind as well.

I absolutely love this product!

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted