Herbal Essances Volumizing Mouse

Herbal Essances Volumizing Mouse Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 2314 in Hair Care

March 21, 2017

I love this product, I have curly/Frizzy hair and I love how this tames my hair. I can either put some in and have my hair look natural with curl and put enough that my hair will look wet all day.. I love it and so many people tell me I smell amazing, when its just my Mouse :)~

March 02, 2017

Herbal essence mousse is available at any drug or big box store. The price is very reasonable for the value! My mom and I use this product she can't seem to live without it. I use mainly when I have a special night out and need some extra volume

January 06, 2017

This Herbal Essences mousse is decent. It smells nice, isnt too expensive and adds a bit of volume to your hair. I prefer other brands out there though. This one is a bit too sticky.

January 06, 2017

This is a great hair mousse. Find it pricey for what it is but usually get it on sale. It keeps my curls fresh looking all day. Great smell too. It also doesn't get hardened and crusty looking bybthe end of the day.

November 30, 2016

I use this product any time I blow dry my hair. Not only does it give my fine hair a boost, it also helps keep my style for the entire day (sometimes even 2 days!)

October 02, 2016

Herbal essence is a brand that im digging. This mousse is perfect for holding my curls when i want to go natural. It is also great at keeping the frizz away.

September 16, 2016

Personally I don't like the Herbal Essences Line. When it first came out when I was a teenager it was all the rage. It smells nice that's for sure. Its affordable and they do have tons of options for curly, volume, fine, thick colored, etc.

This mousse it average. It is sticky and my hair dries crusty. It gives volume and curl but weighs down after just a couple hours. It is okay if your tight for money and are a daily user of mousse and need it. But I prefer to go for the higher end brands.

September 16, 2016

Really love this mouse. Affordable, nice sent & really gives the hair much needed body. Will continue to stick with this mouse because it literally doesn't stick to your hands! Your hair will smell amazing!

September 07, 2016

I love the smell, for the price it really is my go-to product. It doesn't make my hair super hard, it holds the style while letting it not be so stiff. I would recommend to anyone!

July 25, 2016

I love herbal essence product line and this herbal essence volumizing mousse is no different. It does not leave hair sticky and stuck together like some others I tried yet I get great lift in my hair !