Herbal Essances Volumizing Mouse

Herbal Essances Volumizing Mouse Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 30, 2016

I use this product any time I blow dry my hair. Not only does it give my fine hair a boost, it also helps keep my style for the entire day (sometimes even 2 days!)

October 02, 2016

Herbal essence is a brand that im digging. This mousse is perfect for holding my curls when i want to go natural. It is also great at keeping the frizz away.

September 16, 2016

Personally I don't like the Herbal Essences Line. When it first came out when I was a teenager it was all the rage. It smells nice that's for sure. Its affordable and they do have tons of options for curly, volume, fine, thick colored, etc.

This mousse it average. It is sticky and my hair dries crusty. It gives volume and curl but weighs down after just a couple hours. It is okay if your tight for money and are a daily user of mousse and need it. But I prefer to go for the higher end brands.

September 16, 2016

Really love this mouse. Affordable, nice sent & really gives the hair much needed body. Will continue to stick with this mouse because it literally doesn't stick to your hands! Your hair will smell amazing!

September 07, 2016

I love the smell, for the price it really is my go-to product. It doesn't make my hair super hard, it holds the style while letting it not be so stiff. I would recommend to anyone!

July 25, 2016

I love herbal essence product line and this herbal essence volumizing mousse is no different. It does not leave hair sticky and stuck together like some others I tried yet I get great lift in my hair !

June 28, 2016

I love this product! I have very fine hair and I always love a little boost. I usually would have to get more expensive, salon products but this product saved me some major money for the effect that I desired!

June 02, 2016

this product makes my curles last all day without making your hair look hard as a rock this product also does not leave fly aways or frizz i recomend this product

April 22, 2016

This is a decent product if you already have some body in your hair, but if your hair is as fine as mine, it will flop very quickly! It is decently priced though

March 16, 2016

Good stuff , use it every morning. ill say unfortunately if you put just a tad too much the mouse will make your hair turn white like you left some school gue in there. But if you use it right its great.Reasonably priced.