Herbal Essence Body Wash

Herbal Essence Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 552 in Body Wash

January 26, 2016

Loved the Herbal Essence Body Wash! I get a rash sometimes with bar soaps and cheap shower gels but I found my skin moisturized and soft and healthy and most importantly rash free!! I couldn't be happier

January 24, 2016

Smells great, and leaves skin feeling smooth. I like it but wish it was cheaper.

January 23, 2016

SOOOOOO SMOOTH and CREAMY! Leaves my skin baby soft and the smelling great and feeling clean is long lasting! I enjoyed it so much I even added a bit of it to my weekly Sunday night foot spa.

January 20, 2016

Love the way my skin feels. Smooth And silky. Love the smell

July 31, 2015

It smells nice, but is kind of a blah product that strips away your skins oils and leaves my skin feeling drier than other hydrating washes.

July 30, 2015

This body wash smells amazing, it's really make me feel like I'm in garden& moisturize my body perfectly .ilove it so much

June 21, 2015

The only reason i ever purchase herbal essence is simply because it's cheap. When I can't find anything on sale I may end up buying them. But with a cheap product comes low quality. Although they smell amazing they just don't leave my skin feeling clean. I feel like there is left over residue. There is much better out there. this product isn't for me.

June 21, 2015

Very refreshing scent, it leaves my skin silky smooth and lightly scented.

May 04, 2015

I really love the different scents that Herbal Essences have. I really would like to see how shampoo brands phasing out the use of Palm Oil (Sodium Laureth) because palm oil plantations are the greatest contributor to destruction of rainforests on the planet. The soap does leave a nice soft feeling though, and works great with a bath scrubber.

May 01, 2015

it makes my body feel soft and smooth