Herbal Essence Smooth Collection Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 938 in Shampoo

July 18, 2016

I am so much in love with this shampoo & conditioner! These were my products back in the days and lately, after many years without using them, I have bought them again. Both works really well and I just love them!!

September 24, 2015

It make my hair very silky and smooth! I love it and will buy it for the rest of my life!

June 10, 2015

My daughter has very kinky hair and and uses a flat iron, and I find this helps keep the frizz down, and smooth looking.

June 09, 2015

My hair has improved since I have started using the Herbal Essences Smooth Collection My hair is much more shiny and smooth to the touch than it was before. My hair are easier to style. I love that it has natural ingredients. I love the fruity smell, it smell so good. I recommend for you to try it if you want smooth and shiny hair.

May 20, 2015

I love this line! It makes my hair smooth, shiny and smells great! I have also noticed that my split ends have gotten better with use.

May 05, 2015

Worth every cent. The smell is great and my hair feels amazing.

May 03, 2015

Wow!!!! The odor of this!!!!! Good work!!Try it!!

April 20, 2015

As far as making your hair smooth and soft its wonderful, but if you have color in your hair, avoid at ALL costs,
It will strip color out FAST!

October 25, 2014

smells amazing, smooths and cleans well

August 11, 2014

Very product ever. Will never stop purchasing. Love it.