Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo Uplifting Volume

Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo Uplifting Volume Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 16, 2016

I tried this dry shampoo as it was on sale. I thought it worked really well! I use it mostly when I straighten my hair for the 2nd and/or 3rd days to add some volume and take away any oil. Been really happy with this product. Will definitely buy it again

1.5/5

May 25, 2016

WORST "DRY" SHAMPOO I'VE EVER USED! It's wet, and doesn't refresh your hair at all. The nozzle hardly works, the can loses pressure before all product is used up. Would not recommend at all.

April 29, 2016

I have very thin, oily hair. On the second day, there is no getting away without washing it. I love to do updos or the messy beach look and I have finally found a product that does that. The bottle says Uplifting Volume and that is exactly what this product does. You will get full volume when you use it. Unlike some other dry shampoos, I did not notice any residue left behind which was a plus or me.

On the other hand, as for making your hair bouncy and fresh, as though you have just washed it, this dry shampoo will not do that. You hair will feel more as though you have used a texturizing spray. It is great if you want volume and texture but it will not give you the clean feel of freshly washed hair.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml