Herbal Essences Naked Clean and Refresh Shampoo

Herbal Essences Naked Clean and Refresh Shampoo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #254 out of 932 in Shampoo

May 29, 2016

Herbal Essence used to be my jam when I was younger, then it went downhill from there and no matter how many different versions of their products I have tried I have not been really impressed. I have very fine hair that I wash daily because it tends to get oily. The last time I tried their shampoo it left my hair feeling heavy and weighed down and not clean at all. Others who have thick hair or even dry hair may not have this issue but finding a shampoo for someone with really fine hair that does not make your hair oily and also does not weigh it down is like finding a freaking unicorn. I know most of you have heard from one stylist or three not to use anything but salon brand shampoos and blah blah blah. I can get down with that because I have had major success with Redken and I stil recommend Redken if you're looking for a protein builder and even a volumizer, but girls like to switch it up and I recommend trying this product! It is a purifying shampoo, it does NOT leave heavy residue, it's free of silicone, dyes, parabens AND it may be the best thing I have ever smelled. Like, go to the store and smell this. My husband literally stops and smells my hair every time he walks past me. No joke. And, if you think the shampoo smells good wait till you smell the conditioner. I need this in a body lotion. Ok back to the main point, I've used this shampoo and conditioner for a solid few weeks and my hair is left feeling light, soft, shiny with each use. It's like silky soft and I have fine hair so it has always been soft, but it's that silky shiny looking soft that makes you want to run your fingers through your own hair. If you've not been a Herbal Essence fan in the past decade, literally try this product. It's so different from their other line of products. They really stepped up their game with this one. Let me know if you have any questions. I can't wait to read what other people have to say about this!