Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 114 in Dry Shampoo

March 27, 2017

best dry shampoo I have used so far. It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling fresh. Even on days where your hair is not quite dirty but you just need some volume. Doesn't leave a white residue like others. Price is incredible aswell. definitely recommend

March 19, 2017

Generally, I wash my hair twice a week and use dry shampoo in between. This bottle lasted me for around 2 months, but I was so upset that after 2 months, I couldn't get any product out of the nozzle! It became so clogged that I couldn't even press down on it. So 1/3 of the bottle went to waste. Lots of reviewers have pointed out this problem, so I suppose the only option is to use this as much as you can before it gets clogged! In terms of effectiveness, the scent of this is nice and fresh, and I love it! It soaked up the oils in my hair very well, and I have no complaints about its effectiveness. However, be sure to rub it into your hair as soon as you spray it, as it WILL leave a white streak. I noticed that even after rubbing it in, my hair looks a little gray. Not a nice sight. I would repurchase if it was an emergency, but I think I'll be trying out other dry shampoos before repurchasing this one.

March 13, 2017

I find that the Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo does a great job at not leaving any residue behind. I heard a lot of good things about it. So went out and purchased my self one. The only thing I didn't like was how well it didn't hide my greasy hair.

March 01, 2017

Love it! Doesn't leave a residue on your hair that makes it feel even dirtier like other products. Has such a nice smell and actually does what you want. And a good price to boot!

February 28, 2017

This is the only dry shampoo that works on my greasy hair. It actually makes it look clean again without making it feel dirty and oily. And the smell is fantastic!

February 11, 2017

Loooove this dry shampoo! Smells good, hair doesn't become tacky, and hair actually looks clean. It also doesn't turn your hair white like some of the powder ones do. It's extremely affordable and definitely a must have!

December 19, 2016

This is my go to dry shampoo. It's affordable, works and doesn't leave a white residue on my hair like so many other dry shampoos out there. I have been using it for a couple years now and have no complaints.

September 30, 2016

This is the first Dry Shampoo I have ever tried. I
    Like the scent. It's very light and not sticky. After spraying it to my hair, I can tell the difference. It really freshens up my hair. I will continue to buy this.

September 14, 2016

The smell is great! I usually do it at night before bed and the white residue comes out before morning. It can also be used to voluminize your roots!

August 12, 2016

I cannot function without this stuff - I buy it in bulk so I always have it on hand! I have fine hair that tends to get greasy looking on the second day, and this stuff makes it look like I just hopped out of the shower while giving it some texture and volume. The scent is great, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do at an awesome price.