Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 105 in Dry Shampoo

December 19, 2016

This is my go to dry shampoo. It's affordable, works and doesn't leave a white residue on my hair like so many other dry shampoos out there. I have been using it for a couple years now and have no complaints.

September 30, 2016

This is the first Dry Shampoo I have ever tried. I
    Like the scent. It's very light and not sticky. After spraying it to my hair, I can tell the difference. It really freshens up my hair. I will continue to buy this.

September 14, 2016

The smell is great! I usually do it at night before bed and the white residue comes out before morning. It can also be used to voluminize your roots!

August 12, 2016

I cannot function without this stuff - I buy it in bulk so I always have it on hand! I have fine hair that tends to get greasy looking on the second day, and this stuff makes it look like I just hopped out of the shower while giving it some texture and volume. The scent is great, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do at an awesome price.

July 11, 2016

I have very fine, very thin hair that doesn't stand up well to being washed frequently. Dry shampoo has completely changed the look and feel of my hair - it finally has some volume and texture! I've tried several different dry shampoos and a lot of the less expensive ones miss the mark - except for Herbal Essences. It sprays well, I've had no issues with the nozzle getting clogged (a problem I've had with other brands), it smells great without being perfumy, and there's no white residue in my medium brown hair. I can't get over how well this brand works, price tag notwithstanding. The fact that it's one of the least expensive brands I've ever tried easily makes this my top pick.

Bottom line: It's cheap and it works. I really can't ask for anything more!

June 27, 2016

It doesn't leave hair feeling sticky like most dry shampoos and the results last longer. Nice and light on the hair. And it's always on sale somewhere!

June 24, 2016

I've tried my share of dry shampoos and this is the one I'd most recommend. In comparison to Batiste (which is my second choice and a good product) it has more moisture and a less powdery feel. It made my hair feel genuinely cleaner--but didn't re-waken my natural frizz. It has a great smell too!

For the price I was very impressed with the results.

June 12, 2016

Of the 3 dry shampoos I've tried this is my favourite. It's the most effective. I use it at night when I notice my hair is getting a bit oily (my ends are super dry, and my roots get oily). So I spritz it in my roots ALL OVER like overload and use my fingers to squish it around. Then I wait about 5 minutes to let the product evaporated. Once it's completely dry I can brush and run my fingers through it and voila ALL the grease is gone and my hair looks dry again. I have the best results when I do this at night, and when I wake up my hair looks and feels clean. The cons about this one were that the scent wasn't amazing, and my spray nozzle was weak and sounded like it was only half working. So I had to spritz it a lot to get the amount of product I wanted in my hair. I have dark brown hair and it didn't make it white or powdery.

June 11, 2016

I will never ever repurchase this. I don't even plan on finishing off the bottle that I bought!

Pros - Smells amazing, gives a lot of volume, and kind of works.

Cons - Your hair feels so heavy and super greasy. It even felt really dry.

I couldn't stop touching my hair after putting this in because it felt disgusting. I felt like it made it greasier, even though when I looked in the mirror my hair didn't look greasy. I was so uncomfortable wth this. I don't recommend this at all.

June 09, 2016

Great smell price is adorable easy to apply. Highly recommended best stuff i have tried in a long time go out and try it today hope to see this product around along time