Herbal Essences Naked Volumizing Soufflé

Herbal Essences Naked Volumizing Soufflé Reviews

Ranked #663 out of 2162 in Hair Care

October 04, 2016

I am really liking this mousse, it has a great smell, 0% silicone or colorant, gives my hair a nice full body , it even gives my wavy hair a perfect wave.

January 21, 2016

I have used the souffle a bunch of times. It indeed does make my hair more voluminous. The smell is also very good. However, I find it to make my scalp very very itchy!! I only use it on special occasions and wash my hair soon after.

November 16, 2015

I like the product. It smells really fresh and addictive. It is very easy to use it and I find that it actually gives me the extra volume. Wont make my hair feel heavy and stiff after use. Herbal Essences is one of my favorite hair product brands and its also very affordable!

November 16, 2015

Didn't really see much of a boost in regards to the volume in my hair after using the Herbal Essences Naked Volumizing Souffle. However, it was very easy to apply and was fairly lightweight.

1.5/5

October 06, 2015

I didn't like this product at all. I found it didn't provide any volume that I thought I would get to my hair, and it didn't look like it had been freshly done after. I wouldn't use the product again because while at work I touched my hair, then set my hand on my black pants. I then realized that a white powder had come off my hair and onto my pants.

October 06, 2015

I have bleach damaged hair so its quite limp and drab. I have used this product twice and I am confident that this mousse works. When you put it in your hair, you can feel why its called a souffle instead of mousse. My hair felt (and still feels) so pillowy, and soft, and of course increased in volume. Its quite a unique feeling, and I literally just stand there before I style my hair and squish my hair because you can feel the sift pillowy volume go back up after you press it down. Its not stiff at all, and my hair is bleached, and dyed, and I can use this Souffle along with my spray leave in conditioner, dry styling oil, AND my blowdry creme. This stuff is amazing! :-)

September 01, 2015

I have very wavy hair so I like to use mousse to keep it at bay. But this mousse just makes my hair super stiff and because its volumizing it makes it worse. Not something for me.

July 09, 2015

This product is fantastic. It is lightweight and makes my hair really manageable. Many other products just weigh my hair down but this really works for me. It is without a doubt my new favorite mousse!

January 05, 2015

Normally I'm not a fan of Herbal Essences products but I decided one day to give it a try and it actually work pretty well! My hair is naturally curly and hard to control but this mousse enhances my curls really well by defining them nicely without making them look almost gelled like some other products will. I just add a bit of argan oil to my hair after showering followed by some of the soufflé and let it air dry for about 15 minutes. Then I just lightly blow dry the rest and add a little hairspray to finish. It seems the soufflé makes a real difference in how my curls turn out.

November 22, 2014

When my regular mousse was discontinued I went searching for something else and found this. The scent is very light and the mousse is very very light and airy. It doesn't have much sustenance to it. It tames flyaways but doesn't give much structure or strong hold.