Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Flexible Style Hairspray

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Flexible Style Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 133 in Hairspray

Keep your tousled style all day without making your hair hard, stiff, crispy, or crunchy Does not create a dull film on the hair Leaves you with shiny hair Violet Splash Fragrance

March 07, 2016

I love Herbal Essence products ,this hairspray smells so nice,it's not chemical smelling like some other brands .It sprays evenly and I love that I can still brush my hair and style it without my brush getting caught .I have used other brands that made my hair hard and sticky, so happy this one is different, I will purchase again

February 29, 2016

I have very flat hair. It is hard to find a Hairspray that leaves my hair looking fresh and not full of product when I try to curl my hair. I have found that this is a good Hairspray to use. I have also been able to touch up curls and reuse the hairstyle a second day. This is new and exciting. I have enjoyed using the product and the fresh smell it adds!

February 18, 2016

I use this every.single.day!!! It is such an amazing product. It makes my hair feel amazing. I have reccomended it to both my mom and sister and they love it too!

August 27, 2015

Smells really nice, hair doesn't feel heavy, doesn't make hair crunchy, however it doesn't hold curls, waves or anything.

May 15, 2010

I love the smell of this hairspray, it's floral in a fresh, sweet way. The price is good as well - very cheap compared to other brands.
I did not use the whole line on hair products with this (the shampoo / conditioner / mousse / etc) and maybe that is why I didn't get great results. Don't get me wrong, this stuff does give your hair some hold and texture, but not much. It didn't help with any frizziness, and kind of weighed my roots down. You have to be careful where you spray and how much, because it is liquid (as compared to aerosol) and harder to control even application. Also, watch that the spray nozzle doesn't get clogged, or when you spray your hair you will get those big droplets of product.
Overall, this product is good, and will do for now, but I will probably get something different when this is done.

Neuven added a new review for