Herbatint Permanent Haircolour Gel Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 286 in Hair Colour

February 13, 2017

After paying a fortune for years to have my hair professionally coloured at a salon and suffer with an irritated scalp I am relieved to be able to colour my hair at home with this natural product. It is made in Italy and the kit contains enough product to colour my long hair. The kit also includes a luxurious conditioner. I love the results from using this product.

June 06, 2016

A great alternative to drugstore hair colour kits! This hair colour is effective at covering greys, without the use of all the harsh chemicals and terrible smell of other brands. Before discovering this brand, I was hesitant about colouring my hair too regularly to cover up grays, but now am absolutely more willing to do it. Also, the colour match is perfect! I purchase a 5N brown and it is almost identical to my natural colour - as the colour disappears, it is incredibly difficult to determine what was my natural colour vs. the dye.

January 06, 2016

Herbatint is a gentle, odourless, no ammonia hair colour. A friend suggested I try this and I am so glad I did! Despite colouring my own hair for years, I can no longer tolerate ammonia and heavy scents.I was afraid that I would have to give up colouring altogether. There are many mixed reviews online but I find it works as well as any other colour I have used in the past. The key is to follow the directions and leave it on for the entire suggested time of 40 minutes. Other than the normal root growth, the colour lasted about 6 weeks without fading. Because it's a natural product, they recommend going up one or two shades from your desired result. I typically would use a medium brown in other brands, and with this, the Light Chestnut gives me a medium to dark brown that I want. If you have fine or short hair, you should be able to get two applications from one kit. The bottles can be resealed and used for the next time (it's also convenient for a root touch up). The only downside, I would say,is that it does not come with an applicator bottle. They suggest mixing it up in a bowl and applying it with a brush. I found it just as effective to use an old applicator bottle. It has a gel-like texture once you mix it up and applies equally well either way. The only other thing I would add is that if you have very thick or long hair, you will likely need two boxes. These negatives about the product are not enough to hinder me from using it. It's an overall great product!

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder