Heritage The Rock - 12" Fry Pan

Heritage The Rock - 12" Fry Pan Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 105 in Bakeware & Cookware

August 25, 2016

My husband found these in Canadian Tire and I told him sure let's try them. They were on sale for a good price , 2 for $29 a large one and a smaller one. I love them both, I use them all the time when my Flavorstone Cookware isn't big enough.

July 12, 2016

Such a great pan!
    Found about this brand from some friends as I was getting tired of having to replace my T-Fal annually (I usually use nonstick but always have one non stick pan around for frying eggs, etc). Bought this from Canadian Tire (I've also seen a small set at Costco). Wait for a sale since they are 70% off frequently so it'll be about $30-35 for a pan on sale. Works great! No issues with sticking and it cleans up well. The coating seems much more durable and hopefully less toxic than T-Fal so I'm pleased so far!

February 12, 2016

Hands down the BEST frying pan I have ever owned!! Easy to use and extremely easy to clean!! They are VERY expensive, but the do go on sale regularly at Canadian Tire. I've purchased several more in different sizes!!

January 26, 2016

I got this pan on sale for 20$ rather than 80$, best purchase! It's my go to pan for everything. Nothing sticks at all, it can be used in the oven as well as stop top, bbq, etc. It's amazing, I recommend it to everyone.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay