High Impact Acai Protein Smoothie

High Impact Acai Protein Smoothie Reviews

1 review
Ranked #262 out of 288 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

November 05, 2010

Every Tuesday I have a very hectic schedule. I work and then head off to Ryerson for two night classes!!! Yes two!!! My day starts at 6am and ends at about 11pm and mind you I have to head to work the next day for 6am again. So mid-way through my day I feel like getting a boost, a natural one because I don't do energy drinks or coffee.
    So I started going to Booster Juice and tried all their shakes and smoothies and whatnot. I love them all but my absolute favourite would have to be the High Impact Acai high protein smoothie. So delicious and so refreshing. I have a soft spot for the Acai fruit because in Guyana, where I was born and partially raised, we had this fruit there readily available and though I can't get the real thing here, this is a great alternative. Plus it's healthy, has many great nutritious benefits and it definitely gives you a boost.
    I would recommend this to everyone for any reason. If you need a boost, if you need something tasty, if you need something nutritious, if you need something refreshing, if you need something to help with your diet, whatever you need, I would say get this juice, it's worth it!