High Impact Acai Protein Smoothie

High Impact Acai Protein Smoothie Reviews

1 review
Ranked #213 out of 238 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

November 05, 2010

Every Tuesday I have a very hectic schedule. I work and then head off to Ryerson for two night classes!!! Yes two!!! My day starts at 6am and ends at about 11pm and mind you I have to head to work the next day for 6am again. So mid-way through my day I feel like getting a boost, a natural one because I don't do energy drinks or coffee.
So I started going to Booster Juice and tried all their shakes and smoothies and whatnot. I love them all but my absolute favourite would have to be the High Impact Acai high protein smoothie. So delicious and so refreshing. I have a soft spot for the Acai fruit because in Guyana, where I was born and partially raised, we had this fruit there readily available and though I can't get the real thing here, this is a great alternative. Plus it's healthy, has many great nutritious benefits and it definitely gives you a boost.
I would recommend this to everyone for any reason. If you need a boost, if you need something tasty, if you need something nutritious, if you need something refreshing, if you need something to help with your diet, whatever you need, I would say get this juice, it's worth it!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!