Honest Baby Diapers Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

January 17, 2017

I Purchased these diapers formy daughter for Christmas and I fell in love.. while they were a little pricey, they fit her so well and the prints are so cute that it was well worth the price!

January 05, 2017

I loved these diapers! Overall excellent product and very cute designs. Wish the price was a bit less considering how many diapers little ones go through. Would recommend.

July 12, 2016

Have used honest baby diapers on both my kids! They don't have any of the typical "diaper" smell, and they are super absorbent! No issues with any kind of rash or irritation. Not to mention the prints are absolutely adorable!!

May 27, 2016

I honestly ;) don't love these diapers. I would much rather use pampers but I must admit I love the prints!! I wish pampers jumped on board with the cute prints!

April 27, 2016

These diapers are all that I want and more. My son has never gotten a reaction from them and they help keep everything in, if you use the correct size and put them on correctly. Their prints are so adorable and I am a sucker for packaging! I love the overall message behind this company and they have amazing customer service. Not only do they always get back with me via email, but they always make things right. I highly recommend using a brand that cares. I also recommend the bundle they offer on the honest website because you get better service rather than buying at Target or anywhere else they offer them. You also save money using the bundle!

April 24, 2016

I love these diapers so much, not only do they come in adorable patterns but they looks fantastic, don't droop like pampers saddles, and they don't leak. Down side is they are pricey.

March 02, 2016

Love love love these products!!! I would recomend to at least try the samples they are great!!! I would order again and again!!!!! Get the free sample ladies it's well worth it!!!

February 13, 2016

Without a doubt, our favourite brand of diapers! I was skeptical of purchasing them at first because of the price, but was convinced by a fellow mom to try them out and we have never looked back. Our little man tends to have pretty soggy diapers after he wakes up in the morning, and (I kid you not) every other brand of diapers soaked through and left his pjs wet, but not Honest diapers. The quality is unbeatable and those prints are to die for! The anchors are our favourite in the summer :)

January 27, 2016

This would get a 5 stars in price if I didn't have to pay the 20% customs fee for living in Canada. Other than that, the product is amazing! My baby has highly sensitive skin and these diapers keep her very happy and her skin super healthy.

January 19, 2016

I am a huge fan of honest products. I love the diapers, prints and the mission of the company. I only wish there was an indicator like with the pampers swaddlers. However they are still my go to diapers for my babies.