Huggies Little Movers Diapers - Size 4 - 84 Count

Huggies Little Movers Diapers - Size 4 - 84 Count Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Little Movers Customized Fit and Comfort for Active Babies! All New Contoured Shape stays in place through active play! HUGGIES Little Movers Diapers are shaped to fit busy babies and toddlers as they move and play. Less bulk in front and wider in back for a comfy fit.

November 29, 2016

Does the trick, my son doesn't leak through the night, and I am happy. He seems pretty comfortable in them and he hasn't gotten a diaper rash since switching him from Pampers to Huggies when he was a Newborn.

September 14, 2016

I love these diapers. We started out with Pampers Swaddlers, and while I do like them, they didn't do the job for my son when he became more active. These diapers fit him GREAT, they really conform to his body and move with him. They stay put, and don't leak. My only "complaint" is that they only come in larger sizes... I would have started our new baby out with them if we could, but will definitely be making the switch again, as soon as we can!

August 14, 2016

I love these diapers for my son. They keep him rash free and completely dry 100% of the time. I wouldn't use any other brand the price is fantastic too.i highly recommend these.

February 22, 2016

Love these! I've never had any issues with these! They don't get all twisted and tangled, no leaks, no rashes! They're very affordable and convenient.

January 08, 2016

I really like the fit of these diapers but every time my baby poops it leaks all out!

January 08, 2016

These diapers are great! The designs are super cute and they fit well. My LO is able to move freely and comfortably. We haven't experienced any leaks at all, even overnight. I definitely recommend them!

May 04, 2015

Using Huggies from Day 1 with my lo, no complaint what so ever

September 15, 2014

My lil smelly bum has just started crawling and boy is he everywhere! These diapers work like a charm they fit to his body no matter what crazy position he's in. And they don't leak, they absorb really well and I can use them as his bed time diaper and not have to worry about a thing. I love that they fasten in two places on each side. If they came more to a pack I'd buy them on a regular basis!

June 22, 2014

I find these are great diapers. We have had no problems with leaks at all with are fast paced little one. She is conatantly on the go, never seems to stop and no problems at all! The new tabs take a little bit to get used to but provide that extra grab security for closure. Definitely recommend these diapers to anyone with an extremely active little one!

March 11, 2013

Love these diapers for my heavy wetter!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag