Humpty Dumpty Party Mix Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 1123 in Snacks

January 22, 2017

Not the healthiest choice of snack but they sure are good! The corn chips and pretzels are my favorite pieces but everything is such a yummy combination mixed together. I love the variety!

January 12, 2017

Humpty Dumpty Party Mix Snack Mix Original is a fun and yummy snack. I like the variety of the pieces. The Os and the corn chips are a favourite but all of the pieces taste good. A nice snack and a good change from potato chips. Worth trying.

April 24, 2016

There is a nice variety in this party mix!! I remember eating these when I was younger. This is a good snack but health-wise, not the healthiest but a good treat for every now and then. I loved the ringolo chips the most in the party mix. You can find these chips pretty much anywhere, even the Dollarama + they are really inexpensive.

March 22, 2016

This is a really good variety of salty snacks all in one bag, I love to have these when I have people over because everyone seems to love them. All of the different snacks in this bag are all equally as good.

March 20, 2016

There's many different kinds of party mix but these are my favorite. They tastes great and a bag of party mix isn't expensive. Great for watching movie instead of one kind of chip its 5

March 05, 2016

When I and not sure what kind of chips to pick a go for Humpty Dumpty party mix. It has something everyone will like. But I like to eat a mix and match combination. They are greally. But you will always find one person to just beat all the pretzels.

March 01, 2016

I like eating this product. It is okay. But the cheese sticks could have more flavour. It makes a great snack at night or on weekends. I like to get it when on sale at my local grocery store.

February 04, 2016

I love the party mix! It is a nice combination of chips.
    I do love that corn chips and pretzels are included in the mix.
    The rings are my fav!

February 04, 2016

This is a great snack. It has such a great variety of treats in it! It has a delicious taste it's had for them not to be addicting. I recommend these.

Updated On: February 20, 2016

I love the mixture of snacks included in this mix. The ringlos are my favourite and love them in this. Eating them alone they are too hot for me, but in this mix is perfect! This is my favourite Party Mix not always very easy to find.

January 30, 2016

I love the variety and the taste in this bag of treats and of course it was a hit for the kids at Xmas.