• I love... Coconut & Cream Bubble Bath & Shower Creme
Good

I love... Coconut & Cream Bubble Bath & Shower Creme Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 577 in Body Wash

January 16, 2017

I needed this some bubble bath asap so I popped into Shoppers Drug Mart to check out their selection and stumbled across this little gem amidst all the other bath products. First off the scent...so sweet and fresh. If you love coconut cream pie than this is the bubble bath for you. Next up the bubbles. So many and so luxurious. There is nothing better than having a nice warm bubble bath on a cold winter's day and this bubble bath will take you away to the tropics.

June 09, 2015

I love it becuase it the best thng to use day and nght

March 19, 2015

I love... Coconut & Cream Bubble Bath & Shower Creme .. was out shopping on boxing day .drop by shoppers drug mart .seen cream and body wash sets for $ 4.99 bought set contains ( 3 ) small body cream and other set i got had 3 small body wash .it smells so good and makes your skin feel so soft and smooth .check back to shoppers few days ago .couldnt fine it .ask lady working there .she said it might have been just at store for christmas time

January 04, 2015

I went to shopper's drug mart/pharmaprix and found this, it seemed interesting to try, so I did.

This brand has body washes, shower gels, body lotions and more. Although I didn't see much in stock due to past sales.

This body wash is soap free, paraben free and pH balanced. The body wash is pretty good and made my skin pretty smooth and the smell is really good. Over all pretty good quality. I saw this for 9.99 Canadian. If I see other stuff from the brand in stock, I may try more products.

What do you think, have you tried this or any other product from the brand?