Indigena Blueberry Bliss Sugar Scrub

Indigena Blueberry Bliss Sugar Scrub Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

February 27, 2016

I found this scrub to be way to abrassive. It was almost hard like. I had to get something to break it up because it was like a brick. I need something liquid like in my scrubs to help them move. This is basically just rubbing course sugar all over you. Did not even have the blueberry scent.

July 15, 2015

I love this scrub it was all scrub the only thing I would change is put something to bond it together it was very hard to work with.

March 04, 2015

I received this in my January Top Box Subscription. I LOVE it! It smells amazing, fruity and fresh. It feels great and is made of all natural ingredients, you could technically even eat it. I'm not going to lie....I did taste it and it is good. :) It's finely ground sugar scrub so it doesn't feel like it scraping your face but you can definitely tell afterward that it did slough off the dead skin. It leaves your face feeling baby soft. I LOVE mixing it with a bit of olive oil for my entire face but especially my lips. It leaves them feels smooth and renewed.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted