Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 539 in Conditioner

Infuses the hair cuticle to help restore healthy texture and strengthen against future damage.

September 14, 2016

My mom and I have been using this leave in conditioner for years. We have very different hair types, yet this product works amazing for both of us. Leaves hair feeling so smooth and strong.

June 30, 2016

I have bought this many times and it was a great product. Now it's less effective on my hair. I don't know if the ingredients have changed or it's my hair that has changed. I found another product for less money and will stick with it.

March 18, 2016

I have curly hair that it very difficult to comb. I use this product after I get out of the shower and it is the only product that allows me to comb my hair and keeps it looking good and not dry or greasy all day. Won't use anything else.

March 04, 2016

Used this off and on for years.
CONS: a little on the thin side-feels like your just spraying water
PROS: good smell, adds softness, detangles, great price.
For the price of this product it works great. Makes me feel like I am doing everything I can to add conditioning to my hair.

February 15, 2016

This product is an easy way to condition your hair, with little effort. You use it in your damp hair. It has an easy to use spray pump. It's fragrance is not overpowering and is easy to work into the hair.

February 13, 2016

I was looking for a leave in treatment and this was on sale. I'm not that impressed. I'll try it a few more times but so far my hair feels no different when I have this product in. I was hoping for it to feel smoother and moisturized.

February 11, 2016

My hair is really thick so it really didn't make too much of a difference. I did however, really enjoy the scent. I used the rest of the bottle simply for the scent!

February 11, 2016

Being I am super picky about what I put in my hair, I usually never have the same line of shampoo, conditioner or hair care products. When the Infusium team sent me a sample of their product, I was excited to give it a try. Processing has really taken its toll on my hair. I now have to be very mindful of keeping my locks hydrated, especially in the summer. In using Infusium23, I used my shampoo and conditioner in the shower as normal and used a towel to pat dry my hair leaving it damp. Since my hair is thick I used two half dollar sized applications to massage into my hair. The product smelled very good and left my hair feeling soft and manageable. I will enjoy continued use of this product! The price could be better but the quality of the product is worth it.

February 09, 2016

I really like that this product detangles my thick, curly hair. It has a nice perfumey scent.

January 29, 2016

Infusium 23 Leave In Treatment is extremely effective on tangles, knots, dryness and split ends. I have very thick curly long hair. When ever it gets tangled or dry I use this and within minutes my hair is easy to brush and is moisturized. I use it avoid split ends and dryness regularly. Amazing product.