• iPhone 6s Case, Spigen [Air Cushion Corners] Slim Armor Case for Apple iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s - Gunmetal
Good

iPhone 6s Case, Spigen [Air Cushion Corners] Slim Armor Case for Apple iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s - Gunmetal Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 318 in Accessories

January 21, 2016

strong and stable kickstand feature: wonderful for watching videos & perfect fit for the iPhone 6 Plus.
Overall, this is a wonderful iPhone 6 plus case. The price is on the expensive side, but in my opinion, the features it offers and the extra protection it has is well worth the cost.

November 22, 2015

This is a great case that is meant to last!!! Will take any abuse!!

November 22, 2015

The first thing I did upon receiving this case was throw it around! I'm always hesitant to do this, for obvious reasons, but pleased to report that the case did a great job protecting my husband's iPhone. I think it's because of the rubber inside surrounded by the hard case, which has a dual protection, like when bridges are allowed to move to prevent damage, the air between the two linings helps protect the phone when shock occurs.

I love the design of this case. It's curvy and snug, without being too bulky and the grey is a cool color for a man or anyone who doesn't like their phone to be too bright or showy. A nice durable item. By far the best feature of this case, though, is the kickstand. I love how it's integrated into the case in such a sleek way and it's really awesome for watching Netflix or facetime.