• Jamberry TruShine Gel Polish
  • Jamberry TruShine Gel Polish

Jamberry TruShine Gel Polish Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

September 21, 2016

Jamberry TruShine gel polish was SO easy to apply. It has a timed LED light so I knew exactly how long to cure my nails!! The colours I've gotten have all been amazing and very concentrated so I didn't need a hundred coats.

April 28, 2016

I LOVE my TruShine kit. I was afraid to try it a first but it's so easy and the enamel really lasts. The variety of colours is awesome and, compared with regular salon visits, the price is amazing. I am hooked! :)

February 09, 2016

I have never had any experience with gel nails - let alone doing them myself but I was pleasantly surprised. The kit comes with everything you need to start. The led light is really easy to use and takes up very little space. I would definitely suggest watching a tutorial on how to apply because there is a learning curve.

January 07, 2016

Jamberry has a new Gel Polish called TruShine. I thought I'd give it a try. I had to buy the full kit with the curing LED light because I didn't have any of the items needed. The full kit was quite pricey, but if you host a party, you can get it for half price, which is what I did.
The Gel polish goes on very smoothly, but does take quite a bit of shaking for the sparkle polishes. The LED light is timed, so there's no need to watch the clock. The process was very simple to follow & the result was very nice Gel nails.
The true test for me was going to be if the Gel polish wrecked my nails afterwards, like other gel & acrylic nails do. The answer: very minimal damage. Right on the very end of the nail (the part I trimmed off anyways) was a little bit of damage, but that could easily be because I didn't leave the remover strips on for long enough.

I think the hardest part to take of this is the price for the full kit. Now that I have all the accessories needed, it won't be hard to keep buying Gel & using it, as it's very easy & looks amazing!