Jamieson Vitamin B12 Sublingual Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

April 01, 2016

My Family Physician recommended I take this Jamieson supplement. I have been receiving the B12 injections for many years. This is easy to take... it just goes under your tongue and away you go. It is pleasant tasting for those that are afraid to try another bad tasting product. At this point my B12 levels are now normal :)

February 18, 2016

My Family Physician recommended I take this Jamieson supplement. It is easy to take just put it under your tongue and away you go. It is pleasant tasting for those that are afraid to try another bad tasting product. My B12 levels are now at the normal level since taking Jamieson Vitamin B12 sublingual.

August 03, 2015

I have problems swallowing pills, so was thrilled to come across this B12 that dissolves near instantly on my tongue.

So far it seems to be working, however as I have to take 2000 mcg a day at the moment, I find I go through the packages very fast.

July 19, 2014

B12 is really important for producing red blood cells. I'm vegetarian so I take 1000mg once a day. These sublingual tablets are so simple to take, just pop one in your mouth and it dissolves in a few seconds, no water or food required.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender