Jamieson Vitamin E Moisture  Cream

Jamieson Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #836 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Fortified with 30,000 IU of pure Vitamin E, protein moisturizers and protective antioxidants, Moisture-Rich Nourishing Cream helps improve skin elasticity, suppleness and tone. It provides superior hydration and promises smooth and radiant-looking skin.Apply day and night on freshly cleansed skin, face and body to combat deep wrinkles and extreme dryness.

April 21, 2016

I like using Jamieson Vitamin E Moisture Cream. I have extremely dry skin on my face and this leaves my skin feeling very soft and it doesn't clog my pores.

August 05, 2014

At first, I loved that it had a high amount of Vitamin E which is a potent antioxidant. I used it as a night cream on my face, neck, hands and feet. I noticed that my skin glowed in the morning. However, after a while I noticed that my skin was getting worse and the redness on my nose and cheeks seemed to be a little worse. When I looked at the ingredients, I found out that it contains alcohol which is absolutely damaging for the skin. I stopped using it right away. Also, the jar packaging would not keep the antioxidant stable.
You are better off using the Jamieson's vitamin E oil or using it from the capsules.

September 07, 2011

i used this cream for both of my pregnancies and got very little to no stretch marks at all! it made my stomach feel soft and really helped with the itchy stomch during pregancy, i also used it after and still do to keep my skin super soft!

February 25, 2011

I picked this up to give it a try. My skin has become reddened on my face and it was starting to really bother me. I had tried many different things, but nothing was seeming to work. When I first got it, I was worried because it is so thick, and I was worried that it may be oily on my skin. I have been using it for 2 months now, and I really love it. The redness has started to really fade from my skin, and it is not that oily at all, as long as you use it sparingly. It also really helps because my skin is combination, and in the winter time, my skin can be very dry. I put this on in the morning and it helps my skin feel conditioned all day, and it also helps my makeup last longer.

August 19, 2010

This is a great day time moisturizer. It is extremely thick which means you don't need much of it, use it sparingly. If you have scars and/or uneven skin texture you will notice that over time they will diminish. You will definitely notice an improvement in your skin after continuous use.