• JASON Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel
  • JASON Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel

JASON Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel Reviews

Ranked #958 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Natures Penetrating Skin Moisturizer with AllantoinOne of natures finest moisturizers, pure Aloe Vera, is present here in high concentration. Non-oily, penetrating Aloe Vera softens and revitalizes chapped, moisture-starved skin and helps normal skin retain moisture. Replenish moisture after exposure to wind or sun with Aloe Vera, soothing Allantoin and Azulene. Excellent for use as a daily moisturizer for your entire body.

April 21, 2016

Aloe vera naturally heals, detoxifies and restores skin. JASON's brand of the gel contains 98% aloe vera and it shows. I use this product every day, all over. It especially works great as a nourishing and moisturising facial mask overnight.

June 19, 2015

This is a great natural product. I feel secure in knowing that it is 98% aloe vera and use it everywhere.

February 24, 2010

I am a HUGE fan of aloe vera. I use it in my hair quite often to keep it manageable. This is definitely one of my favorite aloes.

February 24, 2010

I use this as a base before applying a moisurizer with Isopropyl Myristate (which is not good for sensitive skin) . I apply that particular moisturizer for the Shea Butter's healing properties. The aloe vera gel also has healing properties and I use it on any dry skin or cuts or burns or scrapes. It contains 98% aloe vera gel. The other 2% is a hodge podge of ingredients with water being high on the list. It has a cool, refreshing feel. I got the aloe vera gel as part of a two for one deal. I would recommend it for all skin problems.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!