• JASON Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel
  • JASON Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel

JASON Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel Reviews

Ranked #1062 out of 1215 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Natures Penetrating Skin Moisturizer with AllantoinOne of natures finest moisturizers, pure Aloe Vera, is present here in high concentration. Non-oily, penetrating Aloe Vera softens and revitalizes chapped, moisture-starved skin and helps normal skin retain moisture. Replenish moisture after exposure to wind or sun with Aloe Vera, soothing Allantoin and Azulene. Excellent for use as a daily moisturizer for your entire body.

April 21, 2016

Aloe vera naturally heals, detoxifies and restores skin. JASON's brand of the gel contains 98% aloe vera and it shows. I use this product every day, all over. It especially works great as a nourishing and moisturising facial mask overnight.

June 19, 2015

This is a great natural product. I feel secure in knowing that it is 98% aloe vera and use it everywhere.

February 24, 2010

I am a HUGE fan of aloe vera. I use it in my hair quite often to keep it manageable. This is definitely one of my favorite aloes.

February 24, 2010

I use this as a base before applying a moisurizer with Isopropyl Myristate (which is not good for sensitive skin) . I apply that particular moisturizer for the Shea Butter's healing properties. The aloe vera gel also has healing properties and I use it on any dry skin or cuts or burns or scrapes. It contains 98% aloe vera gel. The other 2% is a hodge podge of ingredients with water being high on the list. It has a cool, refreshing feel. I got the aloe vera gel as part of a two for one deal. I would recommend it for all skin problems.