Jergens Naturals Hydrate Lotion

Jergens Naturals Hydrate Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1036 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Jergens naturals lotions deliver visible results through the intense power of pure natural ingredients.Jergens naturals Ultra Hydrating Daily Moisturizer, with powerful hydrators extracted from desert botanicals agave & jojoba oil, increases hydration 100% for skin that is intensely rich and touchable soft.

November 01, 2012

my legs are always so dry more so in the winter, some lotions would work only a little bit and others would almost make it worse. this is by far the best lotion ever, i honestly cant live with out it! lasts long, feels nice after you put it on, and it can cure any amount of dry ness.

March 02, 2010

This lotion from Jergen's was found by way of an online coupon...I saw the coupon and printed it so I could look for this lotion.

Now - USUALLY with a new product and a coupon it takes FOREVER for me to actually find the item.

Not this time.

My local CVS Pharmacy had the Jergen's Naturals and I chose to try the Hydrate. I am sure glad that I did. It is inexpensive and natural and yummy smelling and SUPER hydrating. I am in love with a new moisturizer for the first time in months

April 23, 2009

I have been looking for a lotion that could help with my dry skin. I finally found it in Jergens Naturals- Hydrate. It moisturizes perfectly, is non greasy, absorbes great and the smell is even good. I would highly reccommend to anyone who has uber dry skin and can't seem to find the right product.

April 01, 2009

I got a sample of this lotion the other day and I have to say that I LOVE IT! The scent is a little strong for me, but it doesn't linger. It soaks into your skin immediately, which is amazing, and my skin feels SO super soft for at least a day after I use it. Plus it is 92% natural, which makes it even better. Hydrate has jojoba oil, agave extract and cactus extract. There are also 2 other kinds which have things like almond oil in them. I will definitely be trying these out next. It is a teensy bit pricey, but thats the price you pay (no pun intended) for natural products I guess. Definitely worth a try!

February 25, 2009

love to try out new products so i bought this lotion

LOVE IT,,, soaks right into the skin, makes it soft and gives it a nice light scent... my skin is sometimes sensitive to lotions but this one was great

bit pricey but id say its worth it!

February 25, 2009

Great product. It works great and smells very good. Though its a "girly" lotion because of the smell (my DH wont go near the stuff) But I love it. It keeps my skin soft and its 92% natural what more can you want??? I would buy it again and maybe try some of the other ones in this line like the smooth or refresh one.

February 25, 2009

I found that this lotion is just wonderful. My skin is always dry but especially in these winter months but after getting this lotion and using it for only a few days my skin felt so much softer and hydrated. I highly recomend this product and love the idea that it is Natural.

February 25, 2009

I have dry skin year round and have never found a lotion that could help. After just one day of using this lotion my skin felt smoother than it ever has before! If you have problems with dry skin i highly recommend this product. Not to mention it has a great smell!