Jergens Soft Shimmer Skin Radiance Moisturizer

Jergens Soft Shimmer Skin Radiance Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #1155 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

B001OOB6K4

April 20, 2016

Hey Chicks ... I must say that I'm fairly new to posting reviews & getting the hang of it (so to speak) So, please bare with me & I promise to do my best with this particular review.
I have to say that I totally love applying the Jergens Soft shimmer skin radiance moisturizer!! It feels like as if I "just dipped myself into a luxurious bath of Moisture!! How can anyone go wrong with an amazing feeling like this one!?
Well, in my opinion this moisturizer ranks "A Full 5 out of 5, when it comes to the feeling & beautiful shimmer left behind after the application!! *The price is fair in my opinion too!!*
I would definitely recommend this product to my friends & my family as one of the best products that I've tried out there!!
Go Jergens Soft shimmer skin radiance moisturizer!!

January 05, 2015

I received this as a free sample and loved it so much I went out and bought a big bottle. I like to use it in the summer because I like how it makes my skin sparkle. It also moisturizes very well. I'm not a fan of the scent, but I like the way it looks on me so much, that the scent doesn't really matter.

August 30, 2013

Leave my skin feeling smooth and shiny. Don't get me wrong you won't look like you've been spending your days tanning, but it will definitely give you that glow. Be careful to really rub it in, otherwise you'll end up with brown spots on your skin

August 16, 2009

I love this product it is a great moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling silky soft and isn't too thick that makes you feel like you have lotion on. I love the fresh scent with it and the shimmer factor of it, it isnt like wearing thick sparkle lotion it just has a bit of shimmer or illuminaters which makes your skin seem to glow and reflect a bit in the sun. I think it looks great and really makes me feel like I glow without being fake looking. The only downfall of this lotion is that it leaves your hands a bit too shimmery when applying it the shimmer beads seem to be all over your hands but its a small price to pay for the look and feel of this great moisturizer.

January 07, 2007

I like this product too. It adds a nice sheen to the skin BUT I also agree that it can get on clothes so you need to wait a bit before you dress. It's a good price and the cheapest I've found it is at Wal-Mart.

January 06, 2007

Jergens Soft Shimmer is great for a night out, when you want a little shimmer to your skin. It works quite well at an affortable price. The photo here is actually the new packaging/scent, I have the older one. The only thing I don't like is that the shimmers tend to get on your clothes. Be sure to wait a few minutes before dressing! Otherwise, nice glow. It looks better on those with a tan, but even if you're pasty, it can make your skin radiant :)