Joe Fresh Cream Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #860 out of 1020 in Lipstick

Creamy, moisturizing lip colour keeps lips feeling soft with every use. Available in many colours.

March 24, 2012

this lipstick is very good , its my favorite lip because i have a good texture !!!!!!

June 16, 2011

I was sent this lipstick from Joe Fresh along with their summer collection. Grapefruit caught my eye immediately as it's a more yellowy fuchsia, and looked like just the bold lipstick colour I was looking for now that it's sunny. It feels amazing going on and isn't drying at all. My lips tend to get flaky but it kept it's rich texture after an hour or so of wear. I did need to reapply after drinking as it came off on my glass (sorry dishwasher!) and after a while of chatting and the link it did need refreshing. It's definitely one of those lipsticks you can get clown mouth with if you don't check and freshen up, but really, it feels great so reapplying is just fine.

June 16, 2011

For a $6 lipstick, this totally rocks my world. We've had a few shades kicking around the office from our friends at Joe Fresh PR for the last few months but I only recently tried it for my sister in law's wedding. I wore it in Watermelon. I'm so impressed with it. Not only is the shade the most gorgeous perfect shade of orangey-red, it has fantastic lasting power and doesn't bleed. There is enough moisture in it that my lips don't dry out and I don't need to put anything on top of it. Of course with a shade that bold, it's essential to pair it with lip liner.

I have a few bold red lipsticks in brands ranging from the $10 range - $35 a lipstick and I've got to be honest. This formula kicks all of their butts. Of course luxury brand packaging is more exciting but in the end it's all about the product, right? Mega thumbs up for this one!

June 24, 2010

Trying to phase myself into wearing lipstick/stain.gloss everyday in my career- SLOWLY. I usually wear lip balm and leave it at that for the sake of not having to re-apply every 30 mintues.
I purchased 2 Joe Fresh Lip Sheer lipsticks a few days ago ($8 each) and am very happy with the quality and colour. The line has at least 12 shades from Nude to Red - I snagged nude & papaya (a light pink colour).
These lip sheers are very light and moisturizing with a subtle hint of colour. I do have to reapply every hour or so, as expected, but am pleased to do so!

June 06, 2009

So a recent Monday ago, I was doing my grocery run and had about 5 minutes to spare to look at the Joe Fresh line of cosmetics. With prices between $4 and $14, it was no surprise that the shelves were already mostly bare. Decisions, decisions.

I lined the back of my hand with all the different colours of lipstick available, but had to rush out to be on time for kindergarten pickup. And thankfully had time for beauty consultations with the other pickup Moms milling about before the kids tumbled out with their backpacks.

Which colours did I choose?

Berry and Watermelon.

Perfectly spring.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends