Joe Fresh Matte Lipstick

Joe Fresh Matte Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #881 out of 1078 in Lipstick

April 04, 2013

This is a great matte lipstick for a drugstore price. It's probably not the best matte lipstick on the market, but it's pretty good. They have a decent range of colours including ones that are flattering on darker skin tones, which is always a plus to me. I've repurchased this product and will probably pick up a few more in other colours. The only down side is that it contains parabens.

December 06, 2012

I recommend this one for the price, not for the awesomeness haha
    because, its a really great price if your ona budget or need a lipstick fast, they dont have the awesomest colours tho...but the colour I got was MATTE ROSE, its a simple colour of pinky mauve, and its good for a daytime chill lipstick, however it comes off very easy, isnt glossy (obviously its a matte) but also not dry like a true matte would be in a sense, if that makes sense.
    anyway, I recommend if your on a budget!

June 27, 2012

I bought this lipstick in two shades: Fuchsia and Coral. I love both of these colours and the lipstick itself glides on really nicely and is quite pigmented and matte. Because it is matte though, it is very drying and I find I need to constantly reapply lip balm.

The lipstick has a tendency to just get everywhere as well because it is so pigmented. In the morning it looks like I have been making out with my coffee cup. For $6 this is a great buy and I will continue to repurchase them, especially if they keep making these great colours. The lipstick also smells really nice- like cocoa or cake!

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein