John Frieda Frizz Ease Anti-Frizz Primer
Good

John Frieda Frizz Ease Anti-Frizz Primer Reviews

Ranked #1002 out of 2161 in Hair Care

April 20, 2016

I've been using this product for about a month now and have been loving the results! I pair this with the matching shampoo/conditioner which also works amazing. These products were originally sent to me free of charge via Influenster for review and I've already purchased more! I'm usually indifferent when using leave in cremes on the hair as they usually make my hair feel heavy and leaves me with a weird texture. This product is super light and after blow drying, my hair is smooth, soft, lightweight and just all sorts of amazing! Has a nice scent and so glad to have this as part of my hair care routine. My boyfriend is a hair stylist so we usually have high end products in the house but I tossed those out of the way for these lol!

1.5/5

April 24, 2015

This is a white creamy product you rub into wet hair, leave in, and then style. It should lessen frizz and smooth the hair. Although I thought it was easy to use and made my hair really soft I just couldn't get past one thing. I think the product smells fine wet, but later at night when I let my hair down I was overpowered with a "bar soap" scent from where it was applied in the hair. I'm usually not the type to be bothered by scents, but this was so strong and nauseating. An unexpected result I wasn't happy with.