John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave in Conditioning Spray

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave in Conditioning Spray Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 539 in Conditioner

April 07, 2015

This leave-in conditioner is best used when your hair is damp. I particularly concentrate on the ends of my hair. It is lightweight, non-greasy and helps untangle hair. It also smells amazing. I sometimes even use this in between washes. Unless you use an enormous amount of this product, I did not notice that it helped control hair frizz. Regardless, because it is affordable and I do find that it helps nourish your hair, I would definitely purchase this product.

September 13, 2012

I find this product to be a little costly, but its worth it in my eyes... Within the second day of using this product, my hair is noticibly softer and shinier!!! I love it. It smells good too! :) I just spray it in my wet hair after my shower in morning and takes away all tangles and makes my hair feeling soft all day. and I have no fly aways or frizz anymore! I def wouldnt recommend this if your planning on putting styling products in your hair, unless you leave it in overnight... But I use this product all the time now!

August 06, 2012

The Frizz-ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioning Spray is vitamin infused to detangle hair, and also contains a heat protectant to guard against those blow dryers and straightening irons. And it really works just as well, or perhaps even better than a regular in-shower conditioner.

It does the whole detangling thing and makes your hair shiny, soft and sweet smelling, etc. The added bonus that I hadn’t even considered was that your hair feels fresher a little longer than with a regular conditioner.

Would definitely recommend this!

Tash19 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!