John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #773 out of 938 in Shampoo

How It WorksFormulated with natural eucalyptus to hydrate your scalp and stimulate your senses.Cleanses and fortifies to reduce breakage for visibly healthy-looking hair.Strengthens fragile, weakened hair in just one use.Gentle enough for daily us

March 27, 2013

I love this product! I just finished my other shampoo so I bought this one to try. I haven't seen results in terms of preventing breakage yet but I've only used it once.

It smells alright, it's not the best but it's not the worst. My hair was left soft and manageable, and seemed to have a little more body. I did put it up in a clip as I was running out the door, my hair was still damp so normally that would flatten my hair, but it didn't seem to after using this. It's a squeeze tube so it's really easy to use.

June 30, 2012

John Frieda sent a sample pack of the Root Awakening Strength Restoring series and it was great! I have naturally straight hair but it is a bit coarse especially if I just let it air dry. I tried the shampoo, it was sudsy even if i just used half of the contents of the sachet. The conditioner I used whole, hoping it will work out fine (and it did!), towel-dried my hair, applied the hair lotion, hair dried a bit...voila! bouncy and frizz-free. It just doesn't add shine though, but it works to make the hair softer and smoother.
Looking forward to buy a new set come grocery time.. Just don't know how much it costs yet...we'll see

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends