John Frieda Satin Shine Finishing Cream Reviews

Ranked #1662 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Perfect for calming flyaways and softly separating layers, bangs and wispy ends Ultra-light, non-greasy, moisturizing formula leaves brunette hair shimmering like satin Illuminates brown tones and creates silky perfection For natural, color-treated or highlighted brunettes

May 15, 2015

i have have thick course curly hair. no matter the weather it goes frizzy when its straight or curly. when i first started using this product i found it left my hair greasy, after using it for about a week or so i loved it. now i cant not use it! my hair is sooo flowy and manageable when running my fingers through my hair.

February 24, 2011

I tried this product and it does give your hair more shine and can smooth down flyaways. However, I feel that it tends to weigh you hair down and your hair easily becomes oily throughout the day. No one wants oily hair!...not the product for me.

May 12, 2009

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Satin Shine Finishing Creme is used on dry hair to reduce frizz and create definition. It can also be used to define and separate hair. I use this is combination with John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock. This leaves me with smooth, shining hair, which is a feat not easily accomplished with my hair.

Satin Finishing Creme is not oily or greasy. This product is the closest I've been able to find to Jonathan's Silky Dirt. Although I feel I get better results with Jonathan's Silky Dirt, Silky Dirt is $28.00 for 3.35 ounces. Satin Shine Finishing Creme is $6.00 or $7.00 for 4.4 ounces. In these economic times, some of us may be looking for less expensive products.

I recommend this product to brunette's who want a finishing touch that smoothes hair.

January 05, 2009

I received this in a sample size from my grandmother, and it is amazing. Like mentioned before I use it after straightening my hair and also the day after a wash. It adds like beautiful shiny sheen to my dull mousy brown hair. It just boosts the colour in the best way ever. I truly think this is a great product, but it is pretty expensive, but if you buy the 1$ sample it lasts for quite a while anyways. another great product by brilliant brunette

December 28, 2008

I love this product. I put it on my hair after I have blow dried it (straight or curly) and it tames the little frizzies, and adds an amazing shine (we’re talking girls on the Pantene commercials here!) I also use it the morning after I have washed my hair (I wash it every other day) and it does a nice job of revitalizing my style from the previous day, and making it really shiny. Oh and, the scent is to die for!! My only small complaint is that it can weigh your hair down a little bit, so be careful of putting it on the roots (which pretty much goes without saying for most hair creams anyway)