Johnson & Johnson Reach Floss

Johnson & Johnson Reach Floss Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 200 in Oral Care

July 21, 2016

I have bought different brands of floss over the years but Johnson & Johnson Reach is the one I buy the most.. It works well for me,I prefer the waxed floss over the unwaxed variety

March 28, 2016

This is an average toothfloss for me. There aren't added bonus features to it except that it is minty. The price is average. I prefer a floss that expands .

April 13, 2013

Johnson & Johnson has been making Dental products for many years and their Reach Dental Floss is just one of many different products that they make. Reach Floss is available in Mint waxed floss 100 yards, Clear Burst Waxed Icy Spearmint 55 yards, unflavoured and un-waxed 55 yards and waxed unflavoured 55 yards. I’ve used and like their Mint waxed floss the best because it glides through the tight spaces some of my teeth have and it has a nice mild mint taste to it. Their web site says it is their number one seller because it slides easily between teeth and it remove’s up to 52% more plaque then Glide floss can. I don’t know about that because I have tried Glide floss and do like it just as much as the Reach Floss if not even a better then the Reach floss. How ever it is still a good buy and best of all it doesn’t cost much, so anyone can afford to buy it and know they’re doing the right thing for the health of their teeth.

Pepto Bismol

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar