Jor'el Parker Fango Mud Therapy

Jor'el Parker Fango Mud Therapy Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 523 in Masks

December 06, 2016

I purchase this product to use on my clients in a tropical facial. The smells and texture are soothing and welcoming. When I use this product my face feels refreshed, strong and cleansed.

November 17, 2016

This mud mask reacted bad with my skin. It caused redness and a burning sensation. I know other people who have tried it without any issues and they absolutely love it... But for me this was an epic fail :(

October 31, 2016

I received the Jor'el Parker Fango Mud Therapy in a Topbox. This green mask dries on the skin like a clay mask. It's easy to apply and feels nice as it dries, it's not too tight. It has a nice spa like scent. The following claims are written on the tube: My comments are between the ***

- protects your skin from harmful damages caused by free radicals & pollutants in the environment

- intensely moisturizes with a hydrating blend of sweet almond & avocado oils *** My skin did not feel tight after washing off the mask but it did not feel intensely moisturized, I had to add a moisturizer ***

- softly rejuvenates with anti-aging green tea antioxidants

- gently exfoliates with volcanic ash minerals *** My skin felt really soft after washing off the mask ***

- minimizes pores, reduces fine lines and deep cleanses *** My pores looked smaller after washing off the mask ***

- decreases dark circles reverses sun damage *** Directions mentioned to avoid the eyes so I did not use the mask close enough to affect dark circles ***

- purifies to bring out your body's natural luster and tone *** My skin was glowing afterwards! ***

Overall, I enjoyed using this mask and will keep using it. I have never seen this brand in store so I'm not sure if I will repurchase.

October 17, 2016

I received a sample of this product in my monthly TopBox. First I exfoliated my face and then applied the mud mask. It's easy to apply and 100% Vegan, which is also a bonus. It has a light nice scent to it of almond oil and avocado oil. Easy to apply to the skin, just let it sit while you do whatever for 10-20 mins. After about 10
Mins the mud started to dry and I started to notice all these little spots around my nose and chin and cheeks assuming they were blackheads it just clung to all the dirt on the top layer of my skin. After completely dried I used a wash cloth and removed the mud with warm water. My face feels baby smooth and super soft. A bit red but nothing out of the ordinary as my skin is sensitive as it is. It didn't irritate or burn when I applied it as some masks do. I will continue to use this sample and looking forward to the results!