JR Watkins Vanilla Dry Oil Body Mist
Good

JR Watkins Vanilla Dry Oil Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 119 in Body Mists & Fragrances

Apothecary. Superior quality since 1868. All-natural botanicals with apricot kernel oil and vitamin E. Hydrate your skin with age-defying, natural apricot kernel oil and Vitamin E. This light oil is quickly absorbed into skin to leave your whole body silky smooth. Watkins does not perform animal testing. Made in U.S.A.

May 12, 2015

This just didn't do much for my skin, and it smells really bad.

October 21, 2008

After reading reviews of this product I was really curious to try it. My skin gets dry in the winter and I wanted to try a dry oil since it seemed easier and faster than slathering on lotion. The way the dry oil works is that you spray it on as soon as you get out of the shower and rub it in. Your skin should still be damp so you can trap in the moisture.

I'm so glad I tried this product, it smells delicious, applies easily and leaves your skin soft but amazingly not greasy. I think this may just help me get through the long winter ahead!

My only complaint is that I had a lot of trouble finding this product in stores. I ended up ordering it from their online store, which was a bit of a bummer since I had to pay about $10 in shipping.

Family Matters

Tshiells added a new review for
    Wedding Crashers (2005)

Finding Dory

Step Mom movie

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

Breton crackers

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Sausage Party