• Just Dance 3
  • Just Dance 3

Just Dance 3 Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 616 in Electronics

2010's best-selling dance franchise returns with the highly anticipated third iteration, Just Dance 3. Dance to over 40 of the hottest hits from yesterday and today, spanning a wide range of genres that are sure to please any music fan. Using only the Wii Remote, Just Dance 3 is the perfect dance game for any age or dance ability, so it's easy for anyone to join the movement! With a variety of all-new gameplay modes, tracks that allow up to 8 players at once, and innovative cardio training options, Just Dance 3 was made to bring the party and keep America dancing!

August 30, 2016

Just Dance 3 is my favorite Just Dance of them all! I love the songs as well as the Dances. My hole family loves this one, just because they like the dances. So i highly recommend it for anyone who wants to dance!

April 01, 2016

This game is a lot of fun and I can enjoy it with a group of friends or even by myself. It is awesome exercise. I didnt know a lot of the songs but I love that there is a varity of different types of music and I can really dance a long to any of them. I like that there are different options like an exercise setting or a non stop setting.

December 29, 2015

This is such a fun and addictive game! So many great songs and dances. I don't have a game system, but I access the dances on YouTube

December 29, 2015

My family loves this game,not only is it fun but you get a really good workout besides all while spending time as a family good selection of songs and the dance moves are notnto hard to learn

May 07, 2015

This is my favourite way to work out. You seriously work up a sweat after just a couple songs. I don't love all the songs, but there are enough good ones to keep me moving.

March 17, 2015

I have this game, and it is a lot of fun to play on the Wii. It's a great work out and you won't even know you are workig out because it is so much fun! Lots of cool songs to dance to on here.

November 28, 2014

Great fun and good variety of songs from old to new.

February 26, 2014

I love the Just Dance series! This one especially has some great songs. My favourite part of this game is the sweat mode. It's such an easy way to get in a work out and really work up a sweat while having fun.

December 28, 2012

A decent game that's fun to play with friends. Even alone it can be a great workout. I wish there was more songs though which is why the score isn't that great, but it's ok if you don't play too often.

August 13, 2012

This is a greaaat game! It's a blast to play with family and friends, it includes a different genres of music and some of the top hits from the radio!! It's an easy game to follow and plaaay! Loveeit.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products