Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut Layered Granola Bars

Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut Layered Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 248 in Granola Bars

June 26, 2016

These are really good and the ingredients are guilt-free! The dark chocolate is indulgent and rich, and goes really well with the granola bar. This is a great on-the-go snack!

March 10, 2016

I am a huge fan of almost every product that Kashi makes. These have such a great taste and will fill you up for a quick snack. Can be expensive but worth it! Great quality

March 10, 2016

I only first bought these because I had a high value coupon... Now other granola bars will never be the same! The chocolate makes this a nice sweet treat but is much healthier than a chocolate bar!

February 17, 2016

Kashi granola bars DELICIOUS, love the chocolate and coconut great combination. This bar leaves me wanting more. says alot since having my son i haven't been a fan of chocolate.

February 17, 2016

Love this granola bar. I am not a fan of coconut, but this did not bother me at all. Good balance of sweetness and bitterness. Plus, when it is on sale for $1.99, it is a STEAL!! That is when I stock up :D

February 08, 2016

I just tried these for the 1st time & ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! I can't believe I've never tried them before, because I will definitely be buying them again! The flavour combination was so delicious, with a perfectly balanced texture. I was a bit skeptical that the chocolate might taste fake since it's a better for you bar, but the top fudgey layer was utterly scrumptious! You can taste the coconut, but it wasn't overwhelming. So if you don't like coconut very much, you might still like these granola bars. I like that I can trust the Kashi name for being healthier than a lot of other options out there, yet they aren't outrageously priced either.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear