Kellogg's Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffles

Kellogg's Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffles Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 322 in Cereal

October 15, 2016

I always have a box of these in the freezer. The chocolate chips are really a nice little sweet touch and even better with hazelnut spread. They are cheap and a great little snack.

August 11, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ces gauffres-là quand c'est un TO GO assez rapide! Tu n'as qu'à les insérer dans le toaster et c'est fait! Facile, simple et délicieux!

April 12, 2016

My favourite type of waffles! The sweet chocolate chips when they melt in with the maple syrup is just heavenly in the morning. I love that they don't get soggy right away when you add the maple syrup and they remain crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Add a few sliced strawberries on top and it's an amazing breakfast!

March 10, 2016

Our kids love Kelloggs Eggo Chocolate Chip waffles. I love that I can purchase them in larger quantities or in smaller boxes depending on the need. We do purchase them in different flavors as well but of course the chocolate chip are their favorite.

March 10, 2016

I love eggos but than again who doesn't they are soft and yummy and are so quick to make and these chocolate chip ones are super good. These are priced very well and they come in so many different varieties, kids love them as well.

January 25, 2016

These were a little different than what I'm used to eating but the chocolate chips were kind of a good taste melted with the warm waffles and syrup ,great breakfast idea

April 07, 2015

Love these for breakfast! They're sweet, but not too too sweet. Love buying on sale!

March 12, 2015

Really like these when I'm craving something sweet. I like slicing bananas on top and pouring the maple syrup over everything!