Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 322 in Cereal

Kellogg's Frosted Flakes* cereal is a source of 7 essential nutrients and no artificial flavours or colours. The sweet, crunchy flakes help give kids a great start to their day.  THEY'RE GR-R-REAT!

October 21, 2016

J'adore ce produit et très rafraichissant. Il coute presque rien et il est très bon. Je vous le recommande fortement. Il est disponible un peu partout dans les épicerie.

October 15, 2016

One of my all time favorite cereals. I like to add fresh fruit and cream. Sometimes I use it to coat chicken breasts and bake them in the oven. Tony the Tiger is one of the best mascots around.

September 09, 2016

Tony the Tiger is so right these are Grrrreat!! I love this cereal it is one of my all time favourites! Such a nice sweet flavour not too sweet but just perfect and a nice crunchy texture that stays crunchy till the end of the bowl. Great price for a great tasting cereal!

August 30, 2016

Kellogs Frosted Flakes is one of my favourite cereals! It has such a sweet (not too sweet) and crunchy taste! I like how the last mouthful stays fairly crunchy and doesn't get all soggy! Fairly healthy cereal that just tastes amazing! Average price compared to others!

August 11, 2016

J'en mange quelques fois lorsqu'il y a juste ceux-là, mais personnellement, je me les achèterais pas pour chez moi! Ils ont un goût assez fade et c'est ce que je n'aime pas!!

July 05, 2016

It is not sugary tasting to the point of nausea- it's the exact amount of sweet that adults would like as well as kids. I do like serving this to my niece and nephew because it does have nutrients. My only advice is- don't drown it in milk. You won't need to. It tastes great with or without it.

June 29, 2016

These are a delicious treat that I buy myself once in a while. They aren't healthy but I love the sweetness and eat it as junk food. Delicious with or without milk!

June 10, 2016

Frosted Flakes are right up there as one of my favorite cereals. They taste great, nice and sweet but not too sweet, stay crunchy and they are very filling!

May 20, 2016

My grandkids love this cereal and eat it all the time. It is priced well and it taste good.
It is good to find products that my grandkids eat. If I purchase and they don't like I get stuck eating it. Not with this one. .

May 09, 2016

I have been a loyal Frosted Flakes eater for the last 15 years. I eat this at least 5 times a week. I'm pretty much obsessed with them!! I love that it doesn't get super soggy once milk hits the bowl...but continues to have the crunch that I love so much. I will continue to love them for as long as I live

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas