Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Little Bites Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 342 in Cereal

The whole truth. Keeps 'em full, keeps 'em focused! High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, Frosted Mini-Wheats® cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Fiber-full! Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need! With just one serving of Frosted Mini-Wheats®, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber! Now that's what I call a successful breakfast!

0.5/5

October 01, 2015

Eww I found these very gross and fake tasting

September 21, 2014

I buy these for my kids because they're small and taste great.

May 20, 2014

I love the taste, not too sweet and a nice cocoa punch. The smaller size is great, especially when teaching kids not to chew with their mouth open!!

August 30, 2013

Love these beauties!
    Fantastic wake up breakfast.
    I recommend it for almost all ages.
    AJS.

July 17, 2013

Tasted so good! A little pricy though, I think. I loved the chocolate taste and how it turned the milk a bit chocolate-y too!

July 16, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at this cereal. I wasn't sure that I would like it, never mind the kids. But, I loved it and had a second bowl before even offering it to the kids! They prefer them dry, but I think they are great with or without milk. Great product!

July 12, 2013

My boys love these. Soaked in the cold milk, they taste like a piece of chocolate is tucked inside.

June 13, 2012

A healthy filling cereal that any kids or adult would enjoy. They are very filling & taste great. Plus what kid doesn't want chocolate in the morning.

April 24, 2012

I bought this for my family I thought my husband and daughter would love them, they said they were ok when I asked if they would like me to buy more I got a big NO thank you

January 11, 2012

Again my kids love this cereal they love the taste, we only buy when on sale cause the box only last a day and a half in our house.. kinda pricy and very little in the box but kids like it.

kelx has posted in the forum topic