Kenmore Countertop Microwave

Kenmore Countertop Microwave Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 167 in Kitchen & Appliances

September 02, 2015

Kenmore Countertop Microwave:
Easy for anyone ro use, cleans great and low cost!

July 19, 2015

This is the best microwave I have ever owned. The defrost is what sells it for me. Super easy to use, my son can reheat what he wants or make his own popcorn.

July 16, 2015

I bought this microwave awhile ago and it has to be the best microwave I have ever had. It works really well at defrosting and cooking food.

March 11, 2015

My mom has this in her kitchen and it works great. she has been using it for quit a long time and it never had a problem. it is very fast and durable. great product from a great brand.

December 14, 2014

I received one for christmas last year and I love it. works great and is consisten.

September 09, 2014

I received the mix er as a gift. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT I LOVE IT 11111
I use it for everything including making pastry. My pastry has never bee so crumbly. I was something would never have solurged on my selv,but it is the be. in hindsight every one should have one

July 13, 2012

I love my Kenmore Countertop Microwave it has a built-in moisture sensor detects when foods are cooked just right, and then automatically turns the oven off when finished.
Auto Defrost is an amazingly convenient feature thaws out specific foods (such as meat, poultry, fish or bread) without you specifying defrosting and power levels.
There feature include multi-staged cooking, sensor cook, one-touch cooking for different foods, and 10 power levels.
I used it for everything from defrosting to popping popcorn. The one touch cooking settings work perfectly so there is no guessing. It is easy to clean.
Bought at Sears for $130.