Keurig Gevalia Kaffe K-Cups
Good

Keurig Gevalia Kaffe K-Cups Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 481 in Coffee

November 21, 2014

This is my absolute favourite coffee blend for the keurig. It's a very rich and smooth coffee. I feel like I'm indulging in an expensive treat when I'm enjoying a cup. The aroma is as rich as the taste and the price is very reasonable. They are priced the same as most keurig pods. The gevalia k-cups are available in regular and dark roast. Both varieties are very good. I pick up a box of the regular blend whenever i'm out.

Updated On: November 21, 2014

Totally forgot to mention the awesome packaging!! The Gevalia pods are individually packaged in an extra outer shell which helps seal in the flavour and keep the pods fresh longer. I know some people will find the extra packaging excessive and not environmentally friendly, but I love it. It really does keep the coffee tasting fresh longer. It also makes them very travel friendly!!

October 27, 2014

I've been buying expensive Gevalia coffee for years, but when I found out I could get it in K-cups, that's what I buy now. Gevalia makes a perfect cup of coffee, and the K-cups are expensive but you only have to make a cup at a time, not a whole pot (like I usually do). My favorite brand of ANY K-cups!

August 13, 2014

Shamelessly addicted to Gevalia !
Smooth robust flavour, with an exceptional aroma that lingers wonderfully throughout my home.
Love !!