Kiss My Face Honey & Calendula Ultra Moisturizer
Good

Kiss My Face Honey & Calendula Ultra Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #1229 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Honey and Calendula, an ancient remedy for superior moisturizing is highly recommended for dry and chapped skin. Honey is a hydrophilic, attracting moisture from the air and calendula is especially effective for healing and soothing. We've blended these ingredients with a variety of special herbs and flowers to bring you the best that nature has to offer for dry, distressed skin.GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE...Honey: Greek philosophers referred to honey as "the secret of eternal youth”Calendula: superior moisturizer for dry skinShea Butter: moisturizes and helps retain skin elasticity

July 30, 2014

I find this product in the health food section at a supermarket(ie. Loblaws) or at health food stores. I know their products are more natural and less chemicals in that ethical sense. I have sensitive skin. I figured Calendula is very calming and soothing...but I found my skin reacted and broke out. It cost a bit more being in the health food section. Didn't help me. I won't buy it again. Disappointing.

October 30, 2009

This is an excellent body lotion, and believe me; I have used many. It feels a bit thin / light when going on, but goes on smoothly and really moisturizes well. I love the smell, it's gentle, not too strong. It's a good scent, light, not heavy, smells like how one would think honey would smell.

For a while I had trouble trying to find a good moisturizing lotion, I stumbled upon this product and I thought I would give it a try. I'm so glad I did!

I also love the Kiss My Face Peaches & Cream lotion.