Knorr® Beef Boullion Cubes Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 2339 in Grocery

September 30, 2016

Knorr® Beef Boullion Cubes are very handy for beefing up your beef gravy! I use them all the time for extra gravy in my soups, stews and goulash. They are useful in Beef Korma curry also. I bit salty for my standards, but otherwise an all round good kitchen staple.

September 30, 2016

Even though I am not sure how healthy all ingreidents within the beef boullion cube are...
    that worries me sometimes, I do use it in every day cooking.
    Knorr is a brand that is most advertised and common, seems to be the brand to go to for cooking cubes.
    I use the beef boullion cube when I am preparing soup and want additional beef flavour, or even when cooking a soup WITHOUT actual meat inside, but want that beef taste slightly within.

Dissolvess quickly,
    one cube lasts a large pot of soup.
    I sometimes even use just half a cube,,, esp if cooking with a lot of meat within already.

Can't complain have bought, will buy.
    Don't think I will change brands for my boullion cubes

September 29, 2016

I like using boullion cubes compared to powder. The taste is just better. I don't mind the MSG. I use it for soups, stews almost anything. Even for a stir fry veggie dish, it will give the dish much more beef flavor.

September 29, 2016

I usually like to buy Knorr Powdered Bullion but I decided to try these since I enjoy the brand. While I found the taste very similar I believe it is much more economical to buy the powder in a large can. This is great for people who are not sure of measurements however as they are prepackaged cubes. It is also great for things like camping so I don't have to pack a whole large can with us. I used them in soup as well in some roasted potatoes & onion mixture I made. I enjoyed them in both but I think I will stick to the powdered tub format.

September 29, 2016

Really not a big fan of this. The beef tastes is overpowered by the MSG taste and too salty overall. The cube size however is perfect to measure servings.

September 29, 2016

Use these all the time. Great for soups, stews, i even use one when i make Minute Rice just to add a bit of flavor. best place to buy them is actually Dollarama if you live near one, cheaper there than anywhere else

September 28, 2016

Super bon cubes que j'aime autant que ceux à saveur de poulet. Pratique à avoir chez soi pour faire un bouillon rapide où pour donné du goût aux recettes.

September 27, 2016

Really love the versatility of these cubes in my cooking. I can make a simple broth, go big with flavor in a gravy, add it to spaghetti sauce or even add it to my rice cooker for a flavored rice. I always have some stocked in my cupboard as it is one of my go to Staples when cooking.

September 26, 2016

I use Knorr Beef Boullion Cubes whenever I make a beef stew or hamburger soup, as well as many other recipes. Although I find it a bit salty, I guess it should be expected though.

September 26, 2016

These beef cubes are a good alternative when you don't have homemade broth ready. Perfect for preparing a quick soup. Saves so much time and makes it tasty!