Knorr Minestrone Dry Soup Mix
Good

Knorr Minestrone Dry Soup Mix Reviews

Ranked #1999 out of 2329 in Grocery

January 29, 2017

I use this soup mix as a base for a heartier and simpler Minestrone Soup than making it purely from scratch, adding in my own vegetables and rice.

On its own, I find it way too salty to taste, and lacking the robust flavours of the vegetables within it.

It has a super high salt content (30% of our daily intake), and is much better made in a large batch with some water to take down the salt content a bit.

We normally don’t have this in our cupboards, but it does make for a good start to a winter Minestrone soup.

October 01, 2016

I gave Knorr a 4 star for quality because I do like many other products of theirs. This Minestrone Dry Soup Mix however isn't the best. Taste wise it is bland and the vegetables are chopped really small with too many dehydrated white onion. That seems to be all I taste is onion. There isn't enough pasta shells. It is good for use as a base if you want to cheat a bit on a home made soup but that is all I would use it for, and only if I was really short on time.

April 02, 2015

I like that this now comes in 25% less sodium than the original. I don't often eat much for lunch so these are quick and easy for me to bring. I usually divide the pack up into 3-4 servings for me to take and just add water at the office. Low cal, low fat, nice and hot for the winter months.

In terms of the minestrone flavour - there are beans and vegetables and pasta. I prefer my soups to be a little heartier, but for a dry soup mix it isn't bad at all.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..