Knorr Sundried Tomato Parmesan Pasta Seasoning

Knorr Sundried Tomato Parmesan Pasta Seasoning Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

November 23, 2016

I normally cook from scratch, but some nights I have limited time, thus need help making my meals taste better faster. This handy pasta seasoning definitely helped out this busy week!

The instructions worked perfectly, and as long as you are constantly stirring the sauce at a low temperature, it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan like creamy sauces like to do.

The taste is a nice light tomato cheesy flavour – and with the 14% daily sodium intake for me, I feel good eating it as part of a healthy quick meal.

It was just enough sauce to prepare 3 meals for us – 2 dinners, and a cold pasta salad for my lunch the following day – it really tastes delicious either hot or cold!

September 29, 2016

this is pretty good when you are in a hurry !!!..i like to use coconut oil instead of vegetable oil!! this is a nice way to add zest to your pasta!!!

September 29, 2016

J'aime tellement le mélange pour pâte de Knorr dans cette saveur. Le goût est bien relevé à cause des tomates séchés et au goût de parmesan frais. J'aime beaucoup le produit.

September 23, 2015

Make good pasta easily
I add sundried
Tomatoes and fresh parmesan for more punch
Love it

April 07, 2015

Bought this to make pasta, I LOVED IT! It tasted sooooo good!

February 08, 2015

A very flavourful blend of seasonings that give your pasta a boost of flavor. Just toss in your favourite pasta with some vegetable oil and sauté together. You can add veggies and top off with fresh parmesan. A quick meal with no fuss.