Kraft 3 Cheese Mexicana Mild Shredded Cheese

Kraft 3 Cheese Mexicana Mild Shredded Cheese Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 19, 2016

I am way, way too lazy to grate my own cheese, so this is the perfect option for me. I love the Mexicana blend - goes well on everything from tacos to nachos to spaghetti. This cheese is consistent with the high quality I have come to expect from Kraft. Plus, these bags of shredded cheese (they have lots of different flavors - my most recent favorites are the creamy ones with Philadelphia cream cheese!) go on sale often. Worth the extra $1 to have my cheese shredded for me.

December 04, 2015

Kraft 3 Cheese Mexicana Mild Shredded Cheese;

Those days I am too busy "lazy" to shred the cheese, I like to buy the prepackaged shreeded cheese.
Kraft has lots of flavours, many times on sale too, this one in particular is good with the combination of 3 cheeses.

Great for instant nachos, tacos, oven pasta bakes!!

Convenient!!! Always there just in case short on time.

Great combination of cheeses adds good flavour to what ypu're cooking.

June 10, 2015

We use these for nachos! So convenient and tastes great! The ratio when making the nachos is "a handful for the nachos, a little handful for me." I really, really like all kinds of cheese and Kraft's 3 Cheese Mexicana shredded cheese lives up to my cheese-loving expectations. :)

June 09, 2015

I love this, 3 different cheeses mixed, oh so good, I use this on everything, nachos, pizza, casseroles, lasagna etc. nice also that it is already grated for you!

June 09, 2015

awesome when your in a hurry, great cheese combo. melts perfectly

June 09, 2015

New ingredient for my nacho nights with family and friends...can't get tired of it

June 07, 2015

definelty the best cheese for taco's . no need to shred anything and mild enough for my two year old to enjoy

June 05, 2015

This is a perfect blend of different cheeses. It is great for making nachos or putting it into different recipes.

June 04, 2015

This cheese tastes awesome and is easy to use. I like putting on top of food dishes or nachos!

June 04, 2015

Kraft's shredded cheese blends are so good! They're perfect for cooking or for adding on top of finished dishes.