Kraft Dinner Cups Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 598 in Misc

New! Microwaveable Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Ready in 3 - 1/2 Minutes! Questions? Product of the USA

Average Price:  $.89

March 18, 2017

These are a great quick and easy way to take a small "meal" on the go. When I worked in manufacturing, we often only got a short time for lunch and most of that time was spent cleaning up before actually being able to eat. I occasionally had these as my lunch because they would have the really hot tap water available so I wouldn't need to microwave. I can't say that these were enough to satisfy my hunger on some days, but they did help when I didn't have time to eat much else.

They taste ok - not as good as the boxed version you make at home. They were kind of bland, so self seasoning is advised. They are priced pretty high for what you get as well. There are other on the go snacks and meals I would much rather spend my money on, but these were good temporarily.

February 23, 2017

Kraft Dinner Cups are a great idea for picky eaters . My son only wants kratt dinner and when none of the other kids want it its easier to make him a single cup instead of a whole box .

February 15, 2017

These little cups of kraft dinner are the best!
    I find they taste better than when you make a full pot of kraft dinner
    they have so much flavor and are loaded with cheese, so delicious
    it fits in your purse so you can have kraft dinner on the go too! Perfection

February 13, 2017

Parfait pour les lunchs des enfants et meme des parent ! Vite fait, bien fait et abordable. J'ajoute des petit morceau de thon et c'est succulent ! La famille en redemande

January 07, 2017

These are just ok. Not like the box Kraft dinner. But they are good to through in your lunch and takes next to no time to prepare. The tastes if fine and it's a small portion as well. I think they are over priced.

January 07, 2017

If I'm not very hungry I always take this cup and I am satisfied. It is surely not the same thing as preparing it itself but it does the job. Sometimes I add a little cayenne pepper in it to spice it.

January 07, 2017

Found the cup to not taste like normal KD you buy in a box. I don't know if it was the certain batch, but definitely won't buy again due to not enjoying the taste. I'll stick to making it the old fashioned way thanks :).

November 09, 2016

This is such a convenient product that is super easy to make and tastes great. My children always want them as an after school snack. The cups are convenient as there are no dishes to wash, no pots to wash and seriously they do taste really good. We even dip our tortillas in it and it tastes amazing on them. If you are looking to save time and make kiddos happy. Buy these!

November 09, 2016

These KD cups are ok, but they do not taste the same as the original Kraft Dinner! The price is ok if they are on sale but the quality isn't the greatest. They were handy for after the bar in the hotel one night!

November 09, 2016

These are super quick and eady for on the go. My son loves these and he loves to help make them. I like to pick these up when i can. I personally would like a bit more for me but for my son its the perfect amount. The flavor is still great. I like the white pasta over the brown though.