Kraft Dinner Cups Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 539 in Misc

New! Microwaveable Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Ready in 3 - 1/2 Minutes! Questions? Product of the USA

Average Price:  $.89

November 09, 2016

This is such a convenient product that is super easy to make and tastes great. My children always want them as an after school snack. The cups are convenient as there are no dishes to wash, no pots to wash and seriously they do taste really good. We even dip our tortillas in it and it tastes amazing on them. If you are looking to save time and make kiddos happy. Buy these!

November 09, 2016

These KD cups are ok, but they do not taste the same as the original Kraft Dinner! The price is ok if they are on sale but the quality isn't the greatest. They were handy for after the bar in the hotel one night!

November 09, 2016

These are super quick and eady for on the go. My son loves these and he loves to help make them. I like to pick these up when i can. I personally would like a bit more for me but for my son its the perfect amount. The flavor is still great. I like the white pasta over the brown though.

October 20, 2016

These are super quick and easy* to make compared to a box of KD.
*You must follow instructions exactly...especially removing the lid completely before heating (or you end up with a slimy mess in the microwave) and stirring before heating is needed to distribute the thickening powder.
Great for a quick lunch...I just ate 2 cups over the past 2 days and I may have another today : ) I always stock up on these when they are on sale.
My tip: let it rest covered a little longer than instructions if you like when the noodles soak up the delicious cheesy sauce.

October 20, 2016

I used to eat these in university residence when I only had access to a microwave. They definitely did the trick for lunch. Unfortunately the 'quality' in comparison to the stove top original KD is greatly diminished in these cups, it had a funny taste. I'm also not very comfortable with microwaving the cup itself for health reasons, surely there are some chemicals leaking into the food from the plastics.

September 20, 2016

We send these to daycare with the 2 year old she loves them. These I think are great for a quick snack before hockey or after school. These are a great idea for every house hold to have when you have young ones that need the quick fix when in a rush.

August 21, 2016

I like the flavor, not as much as the original in the box, but it's still good. The downside is that there isn't much in the cup, so you almost need 2 cups to feel full. It's easy to make in the microwave for an easy on-the-go snack. At home, I recommend to make the box, but the cup is good for work.

February 23, 2016

Kraft Dinner Cups are ok. For me they do not taste as good as the boxes of Kraft Dinner. However, they are very easy to make and makes quick lunch. I find that you have to watch it when re-heating in microwave because the water will sometime boil over. I also find that the prices are high for the quantity. However, they do sometimes come on special.

February 03, 2016

I didn't like this product at all. It doesn't taste the same as the big box of kraft dinner. I find it very watery too.

January 06, 2016

These are gross, I don't like the flavor and the smell is bad too

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag