Kraft Dinner Cups Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 561 in Misc

New! Microwaveable Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Ready in 3 - 1/2 Minutes! Questions? Product of the USA

Average Price:  $.89

January 07, 2017

These are just ok. Not like the box Kraft dinner. But they are good to through in your lunch and takes next to no time to prepare. The tastes if fine and it's a small portion as well. I think they are over priced.

January 07, 2017

If I'm not very hungry I always take this cup and I am satisfied. It is surely not the same thing as preparing it itself but it does the job. Sometimes I add a little cayenne pepper in it to spice it.

January 07, 2017

Found the cup to not taste like normal KD you buy in a box. I don't know if it was the certain batch, but definitely won't buy again due to not enjoying the taste. I'll stick to making it the old fashioned way thanks :).

November 09, 2016

This is such a convenient product that is super easy to make and tastes great. My children always want them as an after school snack. The cups are convenient as there are no dishes to wash, no pots to wash and seriously they do taste really good. We even dip our tortillas in it and it tastes amazing on them. If you are looking to save time and make kiddos happy. Buy these!

November 09, 2016

These KD cups are ok, but they do not taste the same as the original Kraft Dinner! The price is ok if they are on sale but the quality isn't the greatest. They were handy for after the bar in the hotel one night!

November 09, 2016

These are super quick and eady for on the go. My son loves these and he loves to help make them. I like to pick these up when i can. I personally would like a bit more for me but for my son its the perfect amount. The flavor is still great. I like the white pasta over the brown though.

October 20, 2016

These are super quick and easy* to make compared to a box of KD.
    *You must follow instructions exactly...especially removing the lid completely before heating (or you end up with a slimy mess in the microwave) and stirring before heating is needed to distribute the thickening powder.
    Great for a quick lunch...I just ate 2 cups over the past 2 days and I may have another today : ) I always stock up on these when they are on sale.
    My tip: let it rest covered a little longer than instructions if you like when the noodles soak up the delicious cheesy sauce.

October 20, 2016

I used to eat these in university residence when I only had access to a microwave. They definitely did the trick for lunch. Unfortunately the 'quality' in comparison to the stove top original KD is greatly diminished in these cups, it had a funny taste. I'm also not very comfortable with microwaving the cup itself for health reasons, surely there are some chemicals leaking into the food from the plastics.

September 20, 2016

We send these to daycare with the 2 year old she loves them. These I think are great for a quick snack before hockey or after school. These are a great idea for every house hold to have when you have young ones that need the quick fix when in a rush.

August 21, 2016

I like the flavor, not as much as the original in the box, but it's still good. The downside is that there isn't much in the cup, so you almost need 2 cups to feel full. It's easy to make in the microwave for an easy on-the-go snack. At home, I recommend to make the box, but the cup is good for work.